April 10th, 2014 IRC Meeting

From Mass Pirate Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search

Decisions

  1. 5/9 Fundraiser
    1. MC - Chance is all set
    2. Performers - Heard back from two of them. Sent examples of their work to the list. Confirming with Chris about standup.
    3. DJ - Mr. Precision confirmed
    4. Poster & handbills - Jamie will send details to KM
    5. Blog post - post by this weekend if not earlier
    6. Logistics - pad

Tasks

  1. 2014 Campaign
    1. Noe at at least 113 valid, with more not yet verified. Multiple people are helping gather signatures
    2. Joe is making progress. Need to schedule a time for folks from out of area to help.
  2. PAX Cryptoparty
    1. We will meet at the Level 1 SE Lobby
    2. srevilak will bring a wifi we can setup so people can get the software
    3. Posted blog post
  3. General Assembly/Together Boston Cryptoparty (Sunday, May 18th)
    1. Have four speakers, ACLU willing to sponsor
  4. Tech Issues
    1. mayfirst updated OpenSSL to deal with Heartbleed bug. Srevilak will update self-cert. js0000 looking for cert. that does cost an arm and a leg.
    2. Srevilak working on CiviCRM
      1. BitPay
    3. voter reg. app on hold for a month
  5. Support, Outreach & Finances
    1. Finance update
    2. Event checklist - we have source docs. need someone to put it together

Events

  1. April 12th PAX Cryptoparty
  2. April 26th, noon, Jobs Not Jails: Rally to End Mass Incarceration and Fund Job Creation, Boston Common
  3. May 9-10, Security Bsides Boston, Calling for papers
  4. May 17th Together Boston Festival
  5. May 18th Together Boston Cryptoparty, General Assembly, Boston
    1. Looking for hands on trainers
  6. May 24th Boston Security Conference - James speaking at it
  7. May 24th, March Against Monsanto, Boston
  8. September 2014 Conference - Need location & date before May 9th

Participants

Place holder

  • Bluelustreak (Lucia Fiero)
  • srevilak (Steve Revilak, Arlington, MA)
  • PLantzz (Leilani Mroczkowski, Somerville, MA)
  • K`Tetch (Andrew Norton, Monticello, GA - USPP Vice Chairman)
  • ajehals (Andy Halsall, Sheffield, UK (just observing))
  • Kendra
  • tsygrl
  • jokeefe (James O'Keefe, Somerville)


Observers:

  • davidd
  • ageis
  • zby

Summary

Updated fundraiser notes: https://piratenpad.de/p/Fun-Raiser-20plans

Cryptoparty @ PAX: Saturday noon - 4pm

Meeting Minutes

21:01 < srevilak> Intros:
21:01 < Bluelustreak> You ROCK
21:01 < srevilak> Steve Revilak, Arlintgon, MA
21:01 < Bluelustreak> Lucia Fiero
21:01 < srevilak> Steve Revilak, Arlington, MA
21:01 < Bluelustreak> ID pls
21:01 < Plantzz> Leilani Mroczkowski, Somerville, MA
21:02 < K`Tetch> Andrew Norton, shady Dale, GA - USPP Vice Chairman
21:02 < ajehals> Andy Halsall, Sheffield, UK (just observing)
21:02 < Bluelustreak> Welcome observers
21:02 < Bluelustreak> Kendra!
21:02 < Bluelustreak> Howady
21:03 < Bluelustreak> Is there an agenda srevilak?
21:03 < K`Tetch> it was on twitter
21:03 < srevilak> https://masspirates.org/wiki/April_10th,_2014_IRC_Meeting#Participants
21:03 < srevilak> Looks like we're starting with Fundraiser
21:03 < Kendra> Hi Mass Pirates
21:04 < srevilak> Appears we have a DJ
21:04 < srevilak> Appears we have to decide on 1 of 2 performers
21:04 < Bluelustreak> I like Caitlin
21:04 < Bluelustreak> Also, Bobbi Niciosa volunteered to take care of food.
21:04 < srevilak> I know Noe is planning to attend. Hoping Joe will be there, so we can do a few minutes of "meet the candidates"
21:05 < Bluelustreak> I will follow up with Bobbi after PAX
21:05 < Kendra> Kendra Moyer, Highland Park, MI
21:05 < srevilak> Bluelustreak: thx.  May want to have a few people helping Bobbi
21:05 < Bluelustreak> Sarah Francis DID volunteer (don't smack me Kendra!)
21:06 < Bluelustreak> Also, I planned on dooing food prep.
21:06 < Bluelustreak> so that would be 3 of us
21:06  * srevilak goes to examine pad @ https://piratenpad.de/p/Fun-Raiser-20plans
21:06 < Bluelustreak> Jamie has put the Kibosh on the Capioera group
21:07 < srevilak> While we're here, can we clean up logistics notes?
21:07 < Bluelustreak> they ant too much scratch
21:07 < Bluelustreak> More specifically?
21:07 < Plantzz> The fundraiser is Friday May 9th, right? What are y'all aiming to do with food? I might be able to whip something up
21:07 < Bluelustreak> OK, good. We need vegan options
21:07 < srevilak> Bluelustreak: specifically, remove things that are no longer relevant, add things that are relevant but missing
21:07 < Bluelustreak> Lots of the activists in the area are vegan. I'm not but there you go
21:07 < srevilak> Bluelustreak: are you coordinating food?
21:08 < Plantzz> feel free to shoot me an email lsmroczkowski32@gmail.com I can definitely do vegan
21:09 < srevilak> Plantzz: thx
21:09 < Bluelustreak> LOL! .... and... it's gone
21:09 < tsygrl> hi all
21:09 < Bluelustreak> ahoy tsygrl
21:09 < tsygrl> ;-)
21:09 < Bluelustreak> Ooh! KNOW!
21:10 < Bluelustreak> We need something simple to hand out at PAX east
21:10 < tsygrl> has an agenda been created for the meeting ?
21:10 < Bluelustreak> http://masspirates.org/wiki/April_10th,_2014_IRC_Meeting
21:10 < davidd> so if anybody is interested i uploaded the 15 minutes we were on one of the main talkshows of the netherlands
21:10 < Bluelustreak> I will SO beinterested AFTER PAX
21:10 < davidd> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwyWYdkdgdE&feature=youtu.be
21:11 < davidd> but it is all in dutch
21:11 < srevilak> q: a while ago, we set up time slots for the fundraiser; anyone recall where that list went?
21:11 < Bluelustreak> I will put that on my watch list ty
21:11 < K`Tetch> you talking leaflet, badge, sticker? geegaw? Bluelustreak?
21:11 < davidd> but our pirate owns the old guys
21:11 < Bluelustreak> we had a 1/4 page "save the date"
21:11 < Bluelustreak> handed out at the Activists' Ball but the date has changed since then.
21:12 < Bluelustreak> If someone could please throw together another 1/4 page, updated, and put it on the blog? I will print and guillotine and hand out
21:12 < K`Tetch> a more generic one might be better than - multiple uses
21:13 < Bluelustreak> Well, we HAVE a more generic one. I have a ton of them to hand out
21:13 < Bluelustreak> We have TONS ofe these http://www.masspirates.org//blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/PirateTrifold.pdf
21:14 < Bluelustreak> Speaking of which, it has been suggested we switch out the jolly roger graphic with a MPP flag graphic
21:15 < tsygrl> That's a great leaflet.
21:15 < Bluelustreak> Oh. Thanks. I had nothing at all to do with it :-D
21:15 < Bluelustreak> Except I paid for the latest run :-D
21:15 < tsygrl> I'm in VT - been trying to get pirates to run in the open Liberty Union primaries.
21:16 < Bluelustreak> COOL!
21:16 < Bluelustreak> I know someone who just moved to Brattleboro
21:16 < Bluelustreak> If you gimme your email, I will point her to ya
21:16 < tsygrl> marina@e271.net
21:16 < Bluelustreak> TY
21:17 < jokeefe> James O'Keefe, Somerville
21:17 < Bluelustreak> Ahoy, cap'n!
21:17 < tsygrl> ;-)
21:17 < srevilak> I've updated logistics notes at https://piratenpad.de/p/Fun-Raiser-20plans
21:17 < jokeefe> ahoy!
21:17 < Bluelustreak> Great flyer btw srevilak!
21:17 < srevilak> can you folks look them over?
21:18 < Bluelustreak> I have to add one thing:
21:18 < Bluelustreak> Sarah C implied that we sould use the library, too and I have been working on this guy...
21:19 < Bluelustreak> https://www.facebook.com/pages/Light-Painting-Portraits/269077289774224
21:19 < Bluelustreak> Very cool thing to do at night, and we could request a donation for his services or sumpin...
21:20 < srevilak> Bluelustreak: where would the light guy fit into the schedule?
21:20 < Bluelustreak> He would be on going
21:20 < jokeefe> so where are we in the agenda?
21:20 < Bluelustreak> I first experienced him at Dance Friday
21:20 < srevilak> jokeefe: Fundraiser logistics
21:20 < srevilak> https://piratenpad.de/p/Fun-Raiser-20plans
21:20 < Bluelustreak> He was in the lobby and as people took breaks from dancing they gave him a whirl
21:21 < srevilak> Bobbi and Plantzz offered to help w/food
21:21 < srevilak> we still have to choose between the two acts
21:21 < jokeefe> great!
21:21 < srevilak> In terms of acts, IIRC we had Andrew Parker-Renga and Caitlin Timmins
21:21 < Bluelustreak> It takes a little practice... I wasn;t go great at it https://www.flickr.com/photos/31759445@N06/13050996305/in/set-72157639572536263
21:22 < srevilak> vote one one?
21:22 < srevilak> vote on one?
21:22 < Bluelustreak> Sigh
21:22 < Bluelustreak> I like them both!
21:22 < srevilak> we have $200 budget for entertainment, and two hours
21:23 < Bluelustreak> More light portraits: https://www.flickr.com/photos/31759445@N06/sets/72157639572536263/
21:23 < srevilak> thoughts on splitting the two hours, or picking one act?
21:24 < srevilak> jokeefe: you've spoken to the artists; what's your sense?
21:24 < jokeefe> I would like to wait a bit longer to hear from the others.  at least through tomorrow
21:24 < srevilak> okay.  Then let's defer
21:24 < Bluelustreak> I would like to wait until after PAX
21:24 < Bluelustreak> *waiting to exhale*
21:25 < srevilak> Re flyer: I'll update "register" url.  And tweak layout (accidentally designed it around A4 rather than US letter)
21:25 < Bluelustreak> I won't wait until next IRC... I will send my news to the list
21:25 < jokeefe> they are both responsive.  I would like to lock the schedule down, but I told them we would make a decision by next Thursday.  Doesn't mean we can make it earlier.
21:25 < jokeefe> Haven't gotten rates for one of them.
21:25 < Bluelustreak> 1/4 page is what I need!
21:26 < srevilak> jokeefe: ok
21:26 < jokeefe> Chris Reynolds won't know until he a week before.  So we can just fit him in.
21:26 < srevilak> ok
21:26 < srevilak> Is Joe Planning to attend?
21:27 < jokeefe> I know Noe is
21:27 < Bluelustreak> OK I hate to put the boy down
21:27 < srevilak> Alright - will follow up with Joe
21:27 < Bluelustreak> But he just isn't trying
21:27 < Bluelustreak> BUT...
21:27 < Bluelustreak> AFTER PAX...
21:28 < srevilak> ok
21:28 < Bluelustreak> Jason and I will be collecting for him again
21:28 < jokeefe> srevilak, like your flier, but needs to show rates before and after, but have fewer words.
21:28 < srevilak> Bluelustreak: before and after what?
21:28 < Bluelustreak> Honestly don't care if we cary him, I just haven't been well the past coupe weeks
21:28 < jokeefe> Bluelustreak, do you have any dates set for signature gathering?
21:29 < jokeefe> Need to plan when we can come out as well as get the word out.
21:29 < Bluelustreak> Jason has one week off: Vacation week. He and I were going to crank on that week.
21:29 < Bluelustreak> Not off, either, he will be working on site but in MA not NJ
21:29 < jokeefe> How many do you have so far?
21:29 < Bluelustreak> IDK how many Joe has but I don't think I have 20
21:30 < jokeefe> raw or validated?
21:30 < Bluelustreak> RAW
21:30 < srevilak> jokeefe: signature deadline is 4/29?
21:30 < jokeefe> yes
21:30 < Bluelustreak> Not impossible.
21:30 < Bluelustreak> I am holding my breath until I get my boy through PAX... Huge undertaking for me
21:30 < srevilak> On weekends, that Gives us 4/13, 4/19, 4/20, 4/27
21:31 < Bluelustreak> Doing my best.
21:31 < Bluelustreak> If you want to come out and help, great, if not, we will manage
21:31 < srevilak> will write Joe after IRC meeting
21:31 < Bluelustreak> THANK YOU!
21:31 < srevilak> are we set with Fundraiser?
21:31 < srevilak> (for now?)
21:31 < Bluelustreak> Don't know what he has been up to. He did not show for personal training today
21:32 < jokeefe> Think so.  Need more details on food.
21:32 < Bluelustreak> and I PAY him for that
21:32 < srevilak> Plantzz: will write to you and bobby post IRC
21:32 < srevilak> (re: food)
21:32 < jokeefe> thanks
21:33 < jokeefe> On to 2014 Campaign
21:33 < srevilak> need to start publicizing soon, so we can get RSVPs and head count for food
21:33 < srevilak> yes -> 2014 campaign
21:34 < srevilak> I think we've got a rought status re: Joe.
21:34 < jokeefe> Noe has at least 113 validated signatures.  With more being validated and others outstanding.  Trying to wrap it up, but PAX will interfere.
21:34 < Bluelustreak> Yay Jamie and Noe!
21:34 < srevilak> jokeefe: can we bring a few forms to PAX.  In case Villens show up?
21:35 < Bluelustreak> Villens?
21:35 < jokeefe> sure
21:35 < srevilak> villen = Somervillian
21:35 < jokeefe> yeah, that seems to be the term
21:35 < Bluelustreak> And I will have Joe's papers with me at PAX
21:35 < Bluelustreak> Ah
21:35 < jokeefe> Cambridge has Cantabridgians
21:35 < srevilak> Arlington has meat packers
21:36 < srevilak> :)
21:36 < jokeefe> I contacted all of the other potential candidates including meeting with one.  I think we only have Joe & Noe unless someone wants to run for US House which has a later deadline.
21:36 < Bluelustreak> Too many sigs needed
21:36 < Bluelustreak> You know what? There's always local elections in 2015
21:36 < srevilak> how many signatures for state rep?
21:36 < Bluelustreak> I will run then if I don't get Joe on the ballot.
21:36 < Bluelustreak> 150
21:36 < Bluelustreak> sounds easy
21:37 < Bluelustreak> Lucky to get one in an hour, raw
21:37 < K`Tetch> go to pax and sign EVERYONE up you can
21:37 < Bluelustreak> PAX has ppl from all over
21:37 < K`Tetch> if they're not from Mass, hell, send em to cational, we'll sort em
21:37 < Bluelustreak> we can only get ppl from the districy
21:37 < Bluelustreak> 4 specific towns in MA
21:37 < srevilak> shall we move on to PAX / Cryptoparty?
21:37 < Bluelustreak> Yes pla
21:37 < Bluelustreak> pls
21:38 < srevilak> We have meeting place.  Do we have times?
21:38 < Bluelustreak> Geez, another flyer would be ggod!
21:38 < Bluelustreak> I will be there all day tomorrow
21:38 < Bluelustreak> I could post/hand them out
21:39 < Bluelustreak> OMG I AM GOING TO BE THERE ALL DAY TOMORROW!
21:39 < Bluelustreak> (help!)
21:39 < srevilak> Yes, but I don't think we've decided on Sat. times for the Cryptoparty
21:39 < jokeefe> noon to 4pm?
21:40 < srevilak> Works for me
21:40 < Bluelustreak> Wow that long?
21:40 < jokeefe> noon - 3pm?
21:40 < Bluelustreak> noon to 4 is fine
21:40 < jokeefe> noon to 4pm it is
21:40 < Bluelustreak> Just... Shutting up now
21:40 < jokeefe> General Assembly/Together Boston Cryptoparty
21:40 < Bluelustreak> So srevilak if you throw together another lil flyer...
21:40 < jokeefe> Got four speakers.  
21:41 < Bluelustreak> I will print and cut and trim and hand out
21:41 < jokeefe> ageis, you there?
21:41 < Bluelustreak> pagin ageis
21:41 < srevilak> Bluelustreak: sure.  Can toss something together later tonight
21:41 < Bluelustreak> TYVM email me when done with link
21:42 < jokeefe> anyhow - for topics - have PGP, VPN, Jitsi (maybe), OTR (I could do that)
21:42 < Bluelustreak> Pinging KG on FB
21:42 < Bluelustreak> I cannot present you know
21:43 < Bluelustreak> Not this one
21:43 < Bluelustreak> Boy will have me flat out all w/e
21:43 < jokeefe> think 1hr 30 min sessions or 2hr session, srevilak?
21:43 < srevilak> 90 min seems better than 2 hours
21:44 < Bluelustreak> Agreed
21:44 < jokeefe> but is hands on.  
21:44 < Bluelustreak> Breaks r good
21:44 < jokeefe> when we did the PGP one, we took all the time we had
21:44 < srevilak> How about this: schedule presentations in two-hour blocks, with goal of running 90-120 minutes
21:45 < srevilak> we can use time if we need it, or wrap up early if we don't
21:46 < jokeefe> sure, then we can do 3x2 sessions, and possibly have repeats
21:46 < srevilak> Date is May 18th (Sun), correct?
21:46 < ageis> jokeefe im here
21:46 < jokeefe> hey!
21:46 < ageis> sup
21:46 < ageis> I didn't like the idea of repeat sessions
21:46 < jokeefe> not sure if you are getting my email.  wanted to know if you wanted to do a class at the 5/18 crypto party 
21:46 < jokeefe> be hands on
21:47 < ageis> I replied to that. you never get my email for some reason
21:47 < ageis> im unable to confirm atm cause plans to fly to dallas next day. after April 29 I will know for sure cause my travel dates may adjust
21:47 < jokeefe> try jpokeefe@riseup.net
21:48 < Bluelustreak> try me: EMAIL REDACTED will relay
21:48 < ageis> so I'd appreciate if you leave a spot just in case. It looks likely that I can teach, I just cant solidly confirm
21:48 < jokeefe> ok, thanks for the update.  hope your trip goes well.  how are things with BB?
21:48 < Bluelustreak> That would be great, ageis
21:48 < ageis> good
21:48 < jokeefe> sure, we can hold a spot.  If you can, great.  if not, will adjust.
21:49  * srevilak can wing it an fill in for ageis if needed
21:49 < jokeefe> thanks
21:49 < jokeefe> Moving on to Tech Issues
21:49 < jokeefe> voter reg. on hold
21:50 < jokeefe> Heartbleed affected us, though no more than we were before SSL.  
21:50 < srevilak> well, I'm not so sure
21:50 < jokeefe> oh?
21:50 < srevilak> co-worker got their hands on a proof of concept exploit script, and ran it against web servers of a large commercial email provider
21:51 < srevilak> exploit handed back up to 64 of raw memory.
21:51 < jokeefe> oh, I meant our site.  everyone else is screwed up.
21:51 < srevilak> That's the thing.  If an SSL site is on same host as your site,
21:51 < jokeefe> rinse repeat, gets you more than 64
21:52 < jokeefe> they aren't segregated?
21:52 < srevilak> right - 64k of stuff that happened to be in server's memory, from any site it's hosting
21:52 < srevilak> that's true - each site runs as a separate user id process
21:52 < tsygrl> What really sucked was tor hidden services have to generate new keys.
21:53 < tsygrl> including .onion hostnames
21:53 < Bluelustreak> Um.. do I need to change my blog pw?
21:53 < ageis> yep we've been doing that for securedrop (I work at FreedomofPress)
21:53 < Bluelustreak> Because I haven't.
21:53 < jokeefe> yes, Bluelustreak
21:53 < srevilak> Bluelustreak: to be safe, you should probably change every password you have
21:53 < ageis> my own webserver was vuln too. ive collected a few different proof of concept scripts in diff languages
21:53 < Bluelustreak> Doing it now
21:53 < tsygrl> I have one cert left to dump - my private outgoing email cert.
21:53 < jokeefe> srevilak, we have a new cert?
21:54 < srevilak> my co-worker claims to have gotten other peoples credentials.  Happened to be in POST string that was still in memory
21:54 < ageis> srevilak: not surprising! 
21:54 < ageis> certs need to be re-keyed, not just re-issued
21:54 < srevilak> jokeefe: not yet.  I continue to be involved in MFPL cleanup
21:54 < srevilak> ageis: correct.  Great time to add more bits to your key :)
21:55 < tsygrl> 'the intercept' changed their onion address just a few hours after heartbleed was announced.
21:55 < ageis> and enable perfect forward secrecy, HSTS and all that good stuff
21:55 < jokeefe> BTW: here is a list of tested sites https://github.com/musalbas/heartbleed-masstest/blob/master/top10000.txt?_ga=1.13854263.1609324084.1397181278
21:55 < ageis> tsygrl: yeah, im involved in updating the securedrop instances with new onion URLs
21:55 < srevilak> MFPL uses PFS. 77 vulnerable servers, half of which were only vulnerable for a few days
21:55 < jokeefe> OOOO FIDO not vulnerable
21:56 < srevilak> Ours, unfortunately, was vulnerable for two months
21:56 < srevilak> will get cert done after PAX.
21:56 < ageis> funny, I upgraded some servers from squeeze to wheezy just a few weeks ago, thus from openssl 0.9.8 to 1.0.1-so werent vulnerable until recently
21:56 < ageis> CloudFlare also got ahead, if you use their SSL service they got you covered.
21:57 < Bluelustreak> OKAY now locked out of blog.
21:57 < jokeefe> ok, thanks, srevilak
21:57 < Bluelustreak> So PW reset, pls srevlak?
21:57 < Bluelustreak> Managed to screw up PW change
21:58 < srevilak> Bluelustreak: https://masspirates.org/blog/wp-login.php
21:58 < srevilak> click "Lost your password"
21:58 < srevilak> anything more on tech issues?
21:58 < Bluelustreak> Yes I had figured that out *tech challenged*
21:58 < jokeefe> Srevilak just checking - any progress on CiviCRM?  ok if not.
21:59 < srevilak> jokeefe: will touch base with you later.  Would like to move what I have to masspirates.net, and continue from there
21:59 < K`Tetch> are you locked into that now?
21:59 < jokeefe> voter app maybe in a month
21:59 < srevilak> K`Tetch: locked in to what?
21:59 < jokeefe> sure we can use mass pirates.net
21:59 < K`Tetch> civiCRM
22:00 < jokeefe> haven't tried it.
22:00 < srevilak> K`Tetch: not yet, but we're working on it
22:00 < K`Tetch> national's moving to the new PPUK NWP
22:00 < jokeefe> you have a better suggestion?
22:00 < jokeefe> what is that?
22:00 < K`Tetch> go to pirateparty.org.uk to see :-)
22:00 < K`Tetch> its a full-service pirate web system
22:01 < K`Tetch> membership, internal voting, documentation, etc. all in one
22:01 < K`Tetch> ajehals there is one of the architechts
22:01 < K`Tetch> erm, one of the main ones behind it
22:01 < ajehals> I'll take architect.
22:01 < jokeefe> link to it?
22:01 < K`Tetch> (been a long day, lots of foreign languages, can't spell)
22:01 < ajehals> www.pirateparty.org.uk
22:01 < ajehals> Although the back end is the useful bit.
22:02 < jokeefe> we tried liquid feedback, but couldn't get it to move issues out of the first state and support wasn't easy to get
22:02 < ajehals> jokeefe: PPUK looked at it too, decided against.
22:02 < K`Tetch> I've been using it for 2 weeks now (in my position as ppuk governor and co-press-head) and it's wonderful
22:02 < ajehals> working with Lancaster university to build policy beta. - have a 10k grant.
22:02 < ajehals> see http://www.catalystproject.org.uk/projects/launchpads/policy-beta/
22:03 < srevilak> ajehals: i see pirateparty.org.uk is a drupal site.  Did you write your own modules?
22:03 < srevilak> And - can one get a copy of your theme?
22:03 < ajehals> nope, spent 18 months patching existing.  Better use of volunteer time
22:03 < K`Tetch> I'll have a copy of the theme and stuff sometime next week
22:03 < jokeefe> so where do we download to take a look at the code?
22:04 < ajehals> srevilak: yeah, although we were hoping for 30 days to review and tweak before releasing.
22:04 < ajehals> You can have and advance though!
22:04 < K`Tetch> I mainly brought it up as an option since national's going to it
22:05 < K`Tetch> and in case you were unaware
22:05 < Bluelustreak> So long as it's free to use!
22:05 < srevilak> ajehals: would be happy to beta test
22:05 < K`Tetch> the plan is github, right?
22:05 < ajehals> srevilak: That would be ace and yes, the plan is github
22:05 < ajehals> its all FOSS anyway.
22:05 < ajehals> The complex part is config.
22:05 < Bluelustreak> Yay
22:06 < srevilak> ajehals: config is _always_ the complex part :)
22:06 < jokeefe> yes
22:06 < ajehals> Indeed, but we've done that, so you can have that too.
22:06 < srevilak> github is fine.  We can cut our own branch and track your upstream
22:06 < ageis> I didn't know baout PAX east
22:07 < ajehals> Works for me.  I'll expect to see it fork fairly quickly, our requirements are going to be different.
22:07 < jokeefe> 72000 gamers
22:07 < srevilak> we're now at time
22:07 < jokeefe> yes we are.
22:07 < srevilak> Continue with Support, Outreach, Finances, or wrap up?
22:07 < jokeefe> lets do it quick
22:08 < srevilak> We have meeting with Lisa on 27th?
22:08 < jokeefe> we have a meeting on the 27th with an accountant who is going to talk with us about budgeting
22:08 < jokeefe> will record
22:08  * srevilak has meeting prep work to do ...
22:08 < Bluelustreak> Very sleepy
22:08 < jokeefe> aye.  bank account the same?
22:08 < Bluelustreak> HUGE day tomorrow
22:08 < K`Tetch> ok, quick question - anyone with an iOS device who wouldn't mind reviewing an app for national (and of course, mass)?
22:09 < ageis> badges are sold out and I can't make it anyway but it looks like a blast
22:09 < Bluelustreak> Android here
22:09 < jokeefe> there are common spaces as well.
22:09 < srevilak> K`Tetch: sorry, no ios
22:09 < Bluelustreak> There are things you can do for free at PAX
22:09 < Bluelustreak> ageis, if intersted
22:09 < jokeefe> email me K`Tetch and will pass on the word
22:09 < K`Tetch> ok
22:09 < ageis> im headed down to NYC to hobnob with Greenwald and Poitras heh
22:10 < ageis> they are entering US for first time since Snowden
22:10 < jokeefe> remotely then?
22:10 < jokeefe> really?
22:10 < Bluelustreak> Jealous
22:10 < jokeefe> brave souls
22:10 < ageis> yes
22:10 < ageis> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/10/glenn-greenwald-return-laura-poitras-snowden_n_5125574.html
22:10 < tsygrl> I hope all goes well for them.
22:10 < Bluelustreak> Jason would ask to tag along but I need him here to help me with boy
22:11 < Bluelustreak> He is 15 min outside Manhattan ATM
22:11 < ageis> cool!
22:11 < K`Tetch> after what uk immigration did to Miranda, I'm surpriused greenwald's coming to the US
22:11 < Bluelustreak> lol
22:11 < jokeefe> hopefully they aren't whisked away to an undisclosed location, but if so call us and we will do our part
22:11 < tsygrl> Remember Brijitta Johsdottir came to the US just to see what would happen.
22:11 < ageis> hopefully. its unlikely but you never know
22:11 < Bluelustreak> Jason was at that!
22:12 < Bluelustreak> Finally warmed him up to Pirates.
22:12 < jokeefe> think she has done it twice
22:12 < Bluelustreak> He found Birgitta do impressive
22:12 < Bluelustreak> Kevin Gostola, too
22:12 < Bluelustreak> so
22:12 < Bluelustreak> not do
22:12 < jokeefe> we are at time and have exhausted our agenda.  anything else need discussion?
22:12 < tsygrl> Well i have one thing.
22:12 < Bluelustreak> Pleasnt dreams?
22:12 < Bluelustreak> Doh
22:12 < K`Tetch> jokeefe - pm a sec
22:13 < Bluelustreak> go tsygril go
22:13 < tsygrl> I'm working with some folks in VT to set up a transparency op.
22:13 < jokeefe> k
22:13 < tsygrl> Hope to get a globaleaks/Securdrop set up.
22:13 < Bluelustreak> ok
22:14 < K`Tetch> oh, anyone thinking of dropping dropbox because of condi?
22:14 < Bluelustreak> Totally
22:14 < tsygrl> I'm looking for tech people or journalists who might be interested.
22:14 < Bluelustreak> Didn't use it much anyway
22:14 < tsygrl> ...and obviously out-of-jurisdiction hosting for website and hidden service.
22:14 < Bluelustreak> I know a couple of journos who might be
22:14 < jokeefe> I can neither confirm nor deny that I use dropbox, but won't be using them in the future
22:14 < Bluelustreak> LOL
22:16 < srevilak> motion to adjourn?
22:16 < tsygrl> ....so if there is anyone you might be able to point at me or point me @..
22:16 < Bluelustreak> 2nd
22:16 < Bluelustreak> I will email you like I said
22:16 < tsygrl> marina@e271.net / catskillmarina@gmail.com
22:16 < jokeefe> thanks tsygrl
22:16 < tsygrl> ;-)
22:16 < jokeefe> all in favor?
22:16 < Bluelustreak> eamiling u nao... aye
22:17 < jokeefe> srevilak, would you post the minutes?
22:17 < Kendra> nite all
22:17 < jokeefe> aye
22:17 < jokeefe> night Kendra
22:17 < srevilak> jokeefe: sure, will post
22:17 < jokeefe> thank you
22:17 < Plantzz> goodnight
22:17 < Bluelustreak> Sweet dreams!