Difference between revisions of "April 28th, 2021 IRC Meeting"
|Line 79:||Line 79:|
Revision as of 20:14, 28 April 2021
- 1 Review
- 2 Decisions/Endorsements
- 3 Projects
- 4 Upcoming On-line Events
- 5 Participants
- 6 Summary
- 7 Minutes
Support Free the Vaccine Protest
Rescind Ban on Outdoor Events
General list at https://github.com/masspirates/planks
- Community Organizing Discussion, 5/22, 4-6pm
- Date for next Pirate Moot?
- Setup local video meetups by region with people who said they were interested in organizing a local chapter
- Organize candidate trainings
- Pirate news recording scheduled for Sundays, 7pm with go-live at 7:30pm. Unless changed
Trans Advocacy Telethon
Boston Pride Festival
While in-person events, including outdoor events, are on hold until COVID-19 numbers go down, we should plan for our table at the Boston Pride Festival. Festival is on hold, likely for the year.
- setup signup sheet
- Need to purchase insurance
- Need volunteer sign up form
- Tie to an activity, mapping the CCTV cameras in Boston or along the Pride parade route?
Other To Do
- Application to PPI
Upcoming On-line Events
- Every Tuesday, 7-9pm, Mass MeshNet Tech Meeting, on-line
- 5/22, 4-6pm, Pirate Moot, on-line
- Sat., 5/8?, Tech Meetup, on-line
[9:12pm] jokeefe: Light night. [9:12pm] jokeefe: We were working on https://etherpad.pp-international.net/p/MAPPEnvironmentPlatform [9:12pm] Joe joined the chat room. [9:13pm] jokeefe: ahoy [9:13pm] Joe: Sorry for the late [9:13pm] Joe: Joseph Onoroski, Lowell [9:13pm] jokeefe: James O’Keefe, Somerville [9:13pm] jokeefe: Just working on https://etherpad.pp-international.net/p/MAPPEnvironmentPlatform [9:13pm] jokeefe: Agenda - https://masspirates.org/wiki/April_28th,_2021_IRC_Meeting