Difference between revisions of "July 26th, 2022 IRC Meeting"

From Mass Pirate Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
(Created page with "== Review == == Decisions/Endorsements == == Projects == === Outreach === Leader: Malt [https://www.systemli.org/poll/#/poll/ZFGCtMd5xq/participation?encryptionKey=Dk9Wcx...")
 
Line 48: Line 48:
  
 
   <nowiki>
 
   <nowiki>
 +
 +
 +
[9:06pm] jokeefe: Agenda: https://masspirates.org/wiki/July_26th,_2022_IRC_Meeting
 +
[9:06pm] jokeefe: ids
 +
[9:06pm] jokeefe: Anything to add?
 +
[9:06pm] jokeefe: James O’Keefe, Somerville
 +
[9:06pm] Joe: Damage happens in transportation, it's almost impossible to stop it.
 +
[9:07pm] Joe: I want to stay brief tonight if possible.
 +
[9:07pm] Joe: Joseph Onoroski, Lowell
 +
[9:08pm] jokeefe: It certainly is if you don’t put addequate packing material in the box.
 +
[9:08pm] jokeefe: Brief is fine.
 +
[9:08pm] jokeefe: Projects
 +
[9:09pm] jokeefe: We have a Pirate Moot, this Sat., July 30th, noon-2pm. It will be on-line.
 +
[9:09pm] jokeefe: Training topics for the 2023 Local Elections?
 +
[9:10pm] jokeefe: 1. Why run
 +
[9:10pm] jokeefe: 2. How to setup your campaign
 +
[9:10pm] jokeefe: 3. How to get on the ballot
 +
[9:10pm] jokeefe: 4. Fundraising
 +
[9:10pm] jokeefe: 5. Organizing volunteers
 +
[9:11pm] jokeefe: 6. Voter ID
 +
[9:11pm] jokeefe: 7. Get out the vote
 +
[9:11pm] jokeefe: other topics you think would be useful
 +
[9:11pm] jokeefe: ?
  
 
</nowiki>
 
</nowiki>

Revision as of 20:11, 26 July 2022

Review

Decisions/Endorsements

Projects

Outreach

Leader: Malt

Meeting poll

Fostering Locals

Planning for 2023 Local Elections

Party Conference & Elections

  • Conference tentatively for October 8th.
  • Elections in Nov.

Video Newsletter/Podcast

Leader: Joseph

  • Pirate news recording scheduled for Sundays, 7pm with go-live at 7:30pm. Unless changed

Other To Do

  • Application to PPI

Upcoming Events

  • Pirate Moot, Sat., July 30th, noon-2pm
  • Pirate Moot, Sat., August 27th, 11am-2pm, Joe's place

Participants

Observers

  • davidd
  • hvxgr
  • slerman

Summary

Minutes

 


[9:06pm] jokeefe: Agenda: https://masspirates.org/wiki/July_26th,_2022_IRC_Meeting
[9:06pm] jokeefe: ids
[9:06pm] jokeefe: Anything to add?
[9:06pm] jokeefe: James O’Keefe, Somerville
[9:06pm] Joe: Damage happens in transportation, it's almost impossible to stop it.
[9:07pm] Joe: I want to stay brief tonight if possible.
[9:07pm] Joe: Joseph Onoroski, Lowell
[9:08pm] jokeefe: It certainly is if you don’t put addequate packing material in the box. 
[9:08pm] jokeefe: Brief is fine.
[9:08pm] jokeefe: Projects
[9:09pm] jokeefe: We have a Pirate Moot, this Sat., July 30th, noon-2pm. It will be on-line.
[9:09pm] jokeefe: Training topics for the 2023 Local Elections?
[9:10pm] jokeefe: 1. Why run
[9:10pm] jokeefe: 2. How to setup your campaign
[9:10pm] jokeefe: 3. How to get on the ballot
[9:10pm] jokeefe: 4. Fundraising
[9:10pm] jokeefe: 5. Organizing volunteers
[9:11pm] jokeefe: 6. Voter ID
[9:11pm] jokeefe: 7. Get out the vote
[9:11pm] jokeefe: other topics you think would be useful
[9:11pm] jokeefe: ?