Increasingly, government and private individuals are placing our public spaces under surveillance. If we are going to roll these efforts back, we have to know where the surveillance devices are.
We need your help adding to it and have put together some resources you can use to do so:
- Using OSM Field Papers. This tutorial allows you to generate papers of maps of an area that you can hand out to people to mark the cameras they find.
- Mapping Cameras with OpenStreetMap's Web UI
- Mapping Cameras with Go Map!! on the iPhone
- Mapping Cameras with Vespucci for Android
- Ways to challenge cameras