Difference between revisions of "November 15th, 2016 IRC Meeting"

From Mass Pirate Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
 
(6 intermediate revisions by one other user not shown)
Line 62: Line 62:
  
 
Cambridge Anti-Surveillance [https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0Ps3eiAOk5mYS0xMFlOSlNVdkNfWFd5QWxHb09ySnRoLWhn Ordinance].  [https://www.aclu.org/sites/default/files/field_document/ccops_guiding_principles_-_final.pdf Fact Sheet].  Cambridge will have a hearing on the ordinance on November 21, 2016 at 6:30PM at Cambridge City Hall.  [https://www.cambridgema.gov/CityCouncil Cambridge City Council] [https://cambridgema.iqm2.com/Citizens/Default.aspx Open Meeting portal].  Vote to support the ordinance: 4-0 in favor.
 
Cambridge Anti-Surveillance [https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0Ps3eiAOk5mYS0xMFlOSlNVdkNfWFd5QWxHb09ySnRoLWhn Ordinance].  [https://www.aclu.org/sites/default/files/field_document/ccops_guiding_principles_-_final.pdf Fact Sheet].  Cambridge will have a hearing on the ordinance on November 21, 2016 at 6:30PM at Cambridge City Hall.  [https://www.cambridgema.gov/CityCouncil Cambridge City Council] [https://cambridgema.iqm2.com/Citizens/Default.aspx Open Meeting portal].  Vote to support the ordinance: 4-0 in favor.
 +
 +
Projects.  Want to hold more "run local" workshops.  Looking for collaborators to organize with.
 +
 +
Cryptoparty on Nov 30th at Sprout.
 +
 +
We should put together a step-by-step guide for organizing local Pirate Chapters.
 +
 +
Fundraising?  Should we have a fundraising event or call people?  Both!  Ideally before the end of the year.  Next meeting, we'll work on a plan.
  
 
== Minutes ==
 
== Minutes ==
  
 
   <nowiki>
 
   <nowiki>
 +
21:01 < jokeefe> ahoy
 +
21:01 < jokeefe> agenda -
 +
        https://masspirates.org/wiki/November_15th,_2016_IRC_Meeting
 +
21:01 < srevilak> hi all
 +
21:02 < jokeefe> ids
 +
21:02 < jokeefe> James O’Keefe, Somerville
 +
21:02 < Casey> Casey Dunham, Portland, ME
 +
21:02 < igel> William Fleurant, Arlington
 +
21:03 < srevilak> Steve Revilak, Arlington, MA
 +
21:04 < jokeefe> Review
 +
21:04 < jokeefe> Aaron James Campaign
 +
21:04 < jokeefe> already listed the stats
 +
21:05 < jokeefe> Did better than last time
 +
21:05 < jokeefe> ahoy
 +
21:05 < Kendra> hi
 +
21:06 < jokeefe> We are reviewing how it went and planning for 2017
 +
        in Somerville
 +
21:06 < jokeefe> on Saturday
 +
21:08 < jokeefe> November Run for local office conference went well
 +
21:09 < jokeefe> I think there were 12 people in all. Does that seem
 +
        right srevilak / Kendra?
 +
21:09 < srevilak> seems right
 +
21:10 < Bluestreak> Suggestion? More photos tweeted.
 +
21:10 < Bluestreak> I know I wan't there.
 +
21:10 < jokeefe> Kendra took some photos
 +
21:10 < Bluestreak> I tweeted up the event I did go to though
 +
21:10 < Bluestreak> Where are they?
 +
21:11 < Bluestreak> The photos?
 +
21:11 < jokeefe> Kendra can you share them?
 +
21:12 < Kendra> sure
 +
21:12 < jokeefe> The slide decks are up
 +
21:12 < Kendra> I downloaded some, I'll send them to you Jamie
 +
21:12 < jokeefe> Haven’t processed the videos yet
 +
21:13 < jokeefe> Thank you, Kendra
 +
21:13 < jokeefe> srevilak, have you had a chance to look at the audio?
 +
21:13 < srevilak> not yet
 +
21:13 < srevilak> hopefully this weekend
 +
21:13 < jokeefe> thanks
 +
21:14 < jokeefe> Endorsements - Cambridge Anti-Surveillance Ordinance
 +
21:15 < jokeefe> posted to the activist lists
 +
21:16 < jokeefe> lot of reporting requirements
 +
21:18 < jokeefe> put up at
 +
        https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0Ps3eiAOk5mYS0xMFlOSlNVdkNfWFd5QWxHb09ySnRoLWhn/view
 +
21:18 < papegaai> Title: ACLU Local Surveillance Technology Model City
 +
        Council Bill 102616.docx - Google Drive (at drive.google.com)
 +
21:19 < Bluestreak> lot of reporting requirements- How so?
 +
21:19 < Kendra> jamie, I sent the three pics
 +
21:20 < srevilak> Bluestreak: See section 2(C) of the ordinance.
 +
21:20 < jokeefe> Surveillance Data Sharing: If a municipal entity intends
 +
        to share access to surveillance technology or surveillance data with any
 +
        other governmental agencies, departments, bureaus, divisions, or units,
 +
        it shall detail:
 +
21:20 < srevilak> Bluestreak: See section 2(B) of the ordinance.
 +
21:20 < jokeefe> Thanks, Kendra
 +
21:20 < srevilak> (and other subsections of Section 2)
 +
21:21 < srevilak> Ahoy, MainePirates
 +
21:21 < MainePirates> Hey Folks
 +
21:21 < jokeefe> ahoy
 +
21:22 < Casey> ahoy
 +
21:22 < MainePirates> Hey Casey/James from the email thread about a Maine
 +
21:23 < Bluestreak> AHOY!
 +
21:23 < jokeefe> opinions on the Cambridge Anti-Surveillance Ordinance
 +
21:24 < igel> wicked thorough
 +
21:24 < srevilak> I'm in favor
 +
21:24 < igel> i hope it says something about selling of data
 +
21:25 < igel> im at sharing with any other governmental agencies, dept,
 +
        divs, units etc..
 +
21:25 < srevilak> igel: city must have a public meeting and discussion
 +
        before any such sharing can take place
 +
21:26 < srevilak> At least that's how I read 2(A)(4)
 +
21:26 < igel> ah sect 2
 +
21:26 < igel> op
 +
21:26 < igel> yup*
 +
21:26 < igel> wicked thorough =)
 +
21:26 < jokeefe> other opinions?
 +
21:27 < MainePirates> im not familiar with it
 +
21:27 < srevilak> I like the Surveillance impact report
 +
21:27 < srevilak> MainePirates:
 +
        https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0Ps3eiAOk5mYS0xMFlOSlNVdkNfWFd5QWxHb09ySnRoLWhn/view
 +
21:27 < papegaai> Title: ACLU Local Surveillance Technology Model City
 +
        Council Bill 102616.docx - Google Drive (at drive.google.com)
 +
21:27 < igel> same here
 +
21:28 < srevilak> igel: 2(7)(10) is also work a look ("Surveillance
 +
        Data Sharing")
 +
21:30 < srevilak> I'd like to attend the City Council hearing, to see
 +
        what discussion points are raised
 +
21:31 < jokeefe> 8 (B) A court shall award costs and reasonable
 +
        attorneys’ fees to the plaintiff who is the prevailing party in an
 +
        action brought to enforce this Act.
 +
21:31 < igel> this is also to do with the auto-toll system right?
 +
21:31 < Kendra> the benefits of the surveillance to the community need
 +
        to be justified by the expense
 +
21:31 < igel> since they are taking photos/fingerprints of autos and
 +
        drivers..
 +
21:31 < Kendra> It is a lot to digest and thorough
 +
21:32 < Kendra> But I support it
 +
21:32 < srevilak> igel: I believe this is only for cambridge.  Highway
 +
        tolls are state
 +
21:32 < jokeefe> No municipal entity or anyone acting on behalf of a
 +
        municipal entity may take or fail to take, or threaten to take or fail
 +
        to take, a personnel action with respect to any employee or applicant
 +
        for employment, including but not limited to discriminating with respect
 +
        to compensation, terms, conditions, access to information, restrictions
 +
        on due process rights, privileges of employment, or civil or criminal
 +
        liability,
 +
21:32 < igel> aah, was thinking the pike in camb.
 +
21:32 < Bluestreak> This is why people like to trust organizations
 +
21:32 < igel> no you're right
 +
21:33 < Bluestreak> It's a lot to digest, but Ah, see the ACLU has signed
 +
        off, and I trust them... " ... Why people look to leaders.
 +
21:33 < jokeefe> The hearing is the 21st.
 +
21:34 < Bluestreak> Will anyone from PP go?
 +
21:34 < MainePirates> I like Section 2 A because it covers Homeland
 +
        Security grants.....which is a huge problem for surveillance because
 +
        cities and local/state agencies can receive free money for surveillance
 +
        projects
 +
21:34 < jokeefe> Planning to and turn people out
 +
21:34 < Bluestreak> OK good.
 +
21:35 < jokeefe> Any objections?
 +
21:36 < Casey> none here
 +
21:36 < igel> no obj
 +
21:37 < Bluestreak> nope
 +
21:38 < srevilak> Motion to move support for the cambridge bill
 +
21:38 < srevilak> Any second?
 +
21:38 < jokeefe> 2nd
 +
21:38 < jokeefe> all in favor
 +
21:38 < jokeefe> ?
 +
21:38 < srevilak> aye
 +
21:38 < jokeefe> aye
 +
21:39 < Kendra> aye
 +
21:40 < Bluestreak> aye
 +
21:40 < jokeefe> not seeing any opposed, so motion passes
 +
21:41 < jokeefe> Moving on to Projects
 +
21:41 < jokeefe> Campaign Workshops - trying to find other partners,
 +
        have some leads we need to check in with
 +
21:43 < Bluestreak> I want to get one up and going at UMass or vicinity
 +
21:43 < jokeefe> Works for me
 +
21:43 < Bluestreak> Got a friend out there who wants to check us out
 +
        at last
 +
21:43 < jokeefe> cool
 +
21:44 < jokeefe> Been promoting cryptoparties. May have one at e5
 +
21:45 < jokeefe> Cryptoparty in the 30th - 101 workshop
 +
21:45 < igel> https://masspirates.org/wiki/November_15th,_2016_IRC_Meeting
 +
21:46 < papegaai> Title: November 15th, 2016 IRC Meeting - Mass Pirate
 +
        Wiki (at masspirates.org)
 +
21:46 < igel> so, 101 as in, digital security 101 ?
 +
21:46 < igel> hrm i'll be in class..
 +
21:47 < jokeefe> yes
 +
21:48 < jokeefe> Starting Local Chapters - working on Somerville
 +
21:48 < jokeefe> Cambridge and Boston would also be good places to start
 +
21:50 < igel> id like to make it out tho.. hmm
 +
21:50 < Bluestreak> Before I got sick I had made a REDACTED Pirates Twitter
 +
        and was working on opening a chpater here
 +
21:50 < Bluestreak> I will get back on that as my health improves.
 +
21:51 < jokeefe> thanks
 +
21:51 < srevilak> jokeefe: we should put together a how-to for organizing
 +
        local chapters
 +
21:51 < srevilak> I'm willing to write, if you're willing to sit through
 +
        my 20 questions :)
 +
21:51 < jokeefe> Sure
 +
21:52 < jokeefe> We can start by updating -
 +
        https://masspirates.org/wiki/Organizing_Guide
 +
21:52 < papegaai> Title: Organizing Guide - Mass Pirate Wiki (at
 +
        masspirates.org)
 +
21:52 < srevilak> Ah thx
 +
21:53 < jokeefe> Fundraising - Something to focus on before the end of
 +
        the year
 +
21:53 < jokeefe> suggestions?
 +
21:54 < srevilak> would we want to do a fundraising event, or just call?
 +
21:54 < jokeefe> Both :-)
 +
21:54 < Casey> That organizing guide would be pretty useful right now
 +
21:55 < jokeefe> Improvements are most welcome
 +
21:56 < jokeefe> any how, we are almost at time and we can come up with
 +
        a plan next meeting
 +
21:57 < jokeefe> motion to adjourn?
 +
21:57 < Kendra> 2nd
 +
21:58 < Bluestreak> I thought I emailed you some ideas, Casey ..?
 +
21:58 < srevilak> one small bit first
 +
21:58 < srevilak>
 +
        https://masspirates.org/blog/2016/11/15/leslie-james-pickering-and-the-fbi-a-tale-of-cointelpro/
 +
21:58 < Casey> Oh you probably did
 +
21:58 < jokeefe> yes?
 +
21:58 < papegaai> Title: Leslie James Pickering and the FBI: a Tale of
 +
        COINTELPRO | Massachusetts Pirate Party (at masspirates.org)
 +
21:58 < srevilak> I attended Leslie Pickering talk over the weekend,
 +
        just put up a blog post
 +
21:58 < jokeefe> thanks!
 +
21:58 < srevilak> It was a good talk, and I hope my summary can do
 +
        it justice
 +
21:59 < Bluestreak> Looks very interesting thanks for that
 +
22:00 < srevilak> I'll take motion to adjourn from the table
 +
22:00 < srevilak> aye
 +
22:01 < jokeefe> aye
 +
22:01 < srevilak> will post transcript
 +
22:01 < igel> aye
 +
</nowiki>

Latest revision as of 22:54, 1 February 2018

Review

Aaron James Campaign

  • 2635 votes (13%). 2014 was 1492 votes (12%)
  • 11/19, 2pm, Review meeting, Diesel Cafe, Somerville

November Run for local office conference

Endorsements

Cambridge Anti-Surveillance Ordinance

Hearing is 11/21. Emailed text.

Projects

Campaign Workshops

Cryptoparties

DIGITAL SECURITY 101 training at the Somerville Cryptoparty on 11/30

Starting Local Chapters

Fundraising

  • Mailing?
  • Party?

CCTV Camera Map

Together Boston Meshnet

Upcoming Events

  1. 11/30, 6-9pm, DIGITAL SECURITY 101 (Somerville Cryptoparty) @ Sprout, 339R Summer Street, Somerville
  2. 12/10, 1-3pm, Democracy/IT meeting, Arlington

Participants

  • jokeefe (James O’Keefe, Somerville)
  • Casey (Casey Dunham, Portland, ME)
  • igel (William Fleurant, Arlington)
  • srevilak (Steve Revilak, Arlington, MA)
  • Kendra
  • Bluestreak
  • MainePirates

Observers

  • davidd
  • papegaai
  • moses
  • Velveeta_Chef

Summary

Aaron James Campaign. Aaron got 13%, which is our best run yet.

Run Local workshop. We had a workshop on Saturday. Around 12 people attended. Podcast editing in the works.

Cambridge Anti-Surveillance Ordinance. Fact Sheet. Cambridge will have a hearing on the ordinance on November 21, 2016 at 6:30PM at Cambridge City Hall. Cambridge City Council Open Meeting portal. Vote to support the ordinance: 4-0 in favor.

Projects. Want to hold more "run local" workshops. Looking for collaborators to organize with.

Cryptoparty on Nov 30th at Sprout.

We should put together a step-by-step guide for organizing local Pirate Chapters.

Fundraising? Should we have a fundraising event or call people? Both! Ideally before the end of the year. Next meeting, we'll work on a plan.

Minutes

 
21:01 < jokeefe> ahoy
21:01 < jokeefe> agenda -
        https://masspirates.org/wiki/November_15th,_2016_IRC_Meeting
21:01 < srevilak> hi all
21:02 < jokeefe> ids
21:02 < jokeefe> James O’Keefe, Somerville
21:02 < Casey> Casey Dunham, Portland, ME
21:02 < igel> William Fleurant, Arlington
21:03 < srevilak> Steve Revilak, Arlington, MA
21:04 < jokeefe> Review
21:04 < jokeefe> Aaron James Campaign
21:04 < jokeefe> already listed the stats
21:05 < jokeefe> Did better than last time
21:05 < jokeefe> ahoy
21:05 < Kendra> hi
21:06 < jokeefe> We are reviewing how it went and planning for 2017
        in Somerville
21:06 < jokeefe> on Saturday
21:08 < jokeefe> November Run for local office conference went well
21:09 < jokeefe> I think there were 12 people in all. Does that seem
        right srevilak / Kendra?
21:09 < srevilak> seems right
21:10 < Bluestreak> Suggestion? More photos tweeted.
21:10 < Bluestreak> I know I wan't there.
21:10 < jokeefe> Kendra took some photos
21:10 < Bluestreak> I tweeted up the event I did go to though
21:10 < Bluestreak> Where are they?
21:11 < Bluestreak> The photos?
21:11 < jokeefe> Kendra can you share them?
21:12 < Kendra> sure
21:12 < jokeefe> The slide decks are up
21:12 < Kendra> I downloaded some, I'll send them to you Jamie
21:12 < jokeefe> Haven’t processed the videos yet
21:13 < jokeefe> Thank you, Kendra
21:13 < jokeefe> srevilak, have you had a chance to look at the audio?
21:13 < srevilak> not yet
21:13 < srevilak> hopefully this weekend
21:13 < jokeefe> thanks
21:14 < jokeefe> Endorsements - Cambridge Anti-Surveillance Ordinance
21:15 < jokeefe> posted to the activist lists
21:16 < jokeefe> lot of reporting requirements
21:18 < jokeefe> put up at
        https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0Ps3eiAOk5mYS0xMFlOSlNVdkNfWFd5QWxHb09ySnRoLWhn/view
21:18 < papegaai> Title: ACLU Local Surveillance Technology Model City
        Council Bill 102616.docx - Google Drive (at drive.google.com)
21:19 < Bluestreak> lot of reporting requirements- How so?
21:19 < Kendra> jamie, I sent the three pics
21:20 < srevilak> Bluestreak: See section 2(C) of the ordinance.
21:20 < jokeefe> Surveillance Data Sharing: If a municipal entity intends
        to share access to surveillance technology or surveillance data with any
        other governmental agencies, departments, bureaus, divisions, or units,
        it shall detail:
21:20 < srevilak> Bluestreak: See section 2(B) of the ordinance.
21:20 < jokeefe> Thanks, Kendra
21:20 < srevilak> (and other subsections of Section 2)
21:21 < srevilak> Ahoy, MainePirates
21:21 < MainePirates> Hey Folks
21:21 < jokeefe> ahoy
21:22 < Casey> ahoy
21:22 < MainePirates> Hey Casey/James from the email thread about a Maine
21:23 < Bluestreak> AHOY!
21:23 < jokeefe> opinions on the Cambridge Anti-Surveillance Ordinance
21:24 < igel> wicked thorough
21:24 < srevilak> I'm in favor
21:24 < igel> i hope it says something about selling of data
21:25 < igel> im at sharing with any other governmental agencies, dept,
        divs, units etc..
21:25 < srevilak> igel: city must have a public meeting and discussion
        before any such sharing can take place
21:26 < srevilak> At least that's how I read 2(A)(4)
21:26 < igel> ah sect 2
21:26 < igel> op
21:26 < igel> yup*
21:26 < igel> wicked thorough =)
21:26 < jokeefe> other opinions?
21:27 < MainePirates> im not familiar with it
21:27 < srevilak> I like the Surveillance impact report
21:27 < srevilak> MainePirates:
        https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0Ps3eiAOk5mYS0xMFlOSlNVdkNfWFd5QWxHb09ySnRoLWhn/view
21:27 < papegaai> Title: ACLU Local Surveillance Technology Model City
        Council Bill 102616.docx - Google Drive (at drive.google.com)
21:27 < igel> same here
21:28 < srevilak> igel: 2(7)(10) is also work a look ("Surveillance
        Data Sharing")
21:30 < srevilak> I'd like to attend the City Council hearing, to see
        what discussion points are raised
21:31 < jokeefe> 8 (B) A court shall award costs and reasonable
        attorneys’ fees to the plaintiff who is the prevailing party in an
        action brought to enforce this Act.
21:31 < igel> this is also to do with the auto-toll system right?
21:31 < Kendra> the benefits of the surveillance to the community need
        to be justified by the expense
21:31 < igel> since they are taking photos/fingerprints of autos and
        drivers..
21:31 < Kendra> It is a lot to digest and thorough
21:32 < Kendra> But I support it
21:32 < srevilak> igel: I believe this is only for cambridge.  Highway
        tolls are state
21:32 < jokeefe> No municipal entity or anyone acting on behalf of a
        municipal entity may take or fail to take, or threaten to take or fail
        to take, a personnel action with respect to any employee or applicant
        for employment, including but not limited to discriminating with respect
        to compensation, terms, conditions, access to information, restrictions
        on due process rights, privileges of employment, or civil or criminal
        liability,
21:32 < igel> aah, was thinking the pike in camb.
21:32 < Bluestreak> This is why people like to trust organizations
21:32 < igel> no you're right
21:33 < Bluestreak> It's a lot to digest, but Ah, see the ACLU has signed
        off, and I trust them... " ... Why people look to leaders.
21:33 < jokeefe> The hearing is the 21st.
21:34 < Bluestreak> Will anyone from PP go?
21:34 < MainePirates> I like Section 2 A because it covers Homeland
        Security grants.....which is a huge problem for surveillance because
        cities and local/state agencies can receive free money for surveillance
        projects
21:34 < jokeefe> Planning to and turn people out
21:34 < Bluestreak> OK good.
21:35 < jokeefe> Any objections?
21:36 < Casey> none here
21:36 < igel> no obj
21:37 < Bluestreak> nope
21:38 < srevilak> Motion to move support for the cambridge bill
21:38 < srevilak> Any second?
21:38 < jokeefe> 2nd
21:38 < jokeefe> all in favor
21:38 < jokeefe> ?
21:38 < srevilak> aye
21:38 < jokeefe> aye
21:39 < Kendra> aye
21:40 < Bluestreak> aye
21:40 < jokeefe> not seeing any opposed, so motion passes
21:41 < jokeefe> Moving on to Projects
21:41 < jokeefe> Campaign Workshops - trying to find other partners,
        have some leads we need to check in with
21:43 < Bluestreak> I want to get one up and going at UMass or vicinity
21:43 < jokeefe> Works for me
21:43 < Bluestreak> Got a friend out there who wants to check us out
        at last
21:43 < jokeefe> cool
21:44 < jokeefe> Been promoting cryptoparties. May have one at e5
21:45 < jokeefe> Cryptoparty in the 30th - 101 workshop
21:45 < igel> https://masspirates.org/wiki/November_15th,_2016_IRC_Meeting
21:46 < papegaai> Title: November 15th, 2016 IRC Meeting - Mass Pirate
        Wiki (at masspirates.org)
21:46 < igel> so, 101 as in, digital security 101 ?
21:46 < igel> hrm i'll be in class..
21:47 < jokeefe> yes
21:48 < jokeefe> Starting Local Chapters - working on Somerville
21:48 < jokeefe> Cambridge and Boston would also be good places to start
21:50 < igel> id like to make it out tho.. hmm
21:50 < Bluestreak> Before I got sick I had made a REDACTED Pirates Twitter
        and was working on opening a chpater here
21:50 < Bluestreak> I will get back on that as my health improves.
21:51 < jokeefe> thanks
21:51 < srevilak> jokeefe: we should put together a how-to for organizing
        local chapters
21:51 < srevilak> I'm willing to write, if you're willing to sit through
        my 20 questions :)
21:51 < jokeefe> Sure
21:52 < jokeefe> We can start by updating -
        https://masspirates.org/wiki/Organizing_Guide
21:52 < papegaai> Title: Organizing Guide - Mass Pirate Wiki (at
        masspirates.org)
21:52 < srevilak> Ah thx
21:53 < jokeefe> Fundraising - Something to focus on before the end of
        the year
21:53 < jokeefe> suggestions?
21:54 < srevilak> would we want to do a fundraising event, or just call?
21:54 < jokeefe> Both :-)
21:54 < Casey> That organizing guide would be pretty useful right now
21:55 < jokeefe> Improvements are most welcome
21:56 < jokeefe> any how, we are almost at time and we can come up with
        a plan next meeting
21:57 < jokeefe> motion to adjourn?
21:57 < Kendra> 2nd
21:58 < Bluestreak> I thought I emailed you some ideas, Casey ..?
21:58 < srevilak> one small bit first
21:58 < srevilak>
        https://masspirates.org/blog/2016/11/15/leslie-james-pickering-and-the-fbi-a-tale-of-cointelpro/
21:58 < Casey> Oh you probably did
21:58 < jokeefe> yes?
21:58 < papegaai> Title: Leslie James Pickering and the FBI: a Tale of
        COINTELPRO | Massachusetts Pirate Party (at masspirates.org)
21:58 < srevilak> I attended Leslie Pickering talk over the weekend,
        just put up a blog post
21:58 < jokeefe> thanks!
21:58 < srevilak> It was a good talk, and I hope my summary can do
        it justice
21:59 < Bluestreak> Looks very interesting thanks for that
22:00 < srevilak> I'll take motion to adjourn from the table
22:00 < srevilak> aye
22:01 < jokeefe> aye
22:01 < srevilak> will post transcript
22:01 < igel> aye