Difference between revisions of "September 22nd, 2021 IRC Meeting"

From Mass Pirate Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
Line 60: Line 60:
 
budget
 
budget
 
* Joe will get reimbursement out to Jamie
 
* Joe will get reimbursement out to Jamie
 +
 +
planks
 +
* Some drafting to immigration platform
 +
* minor edits to digital freedom for all
  
 
== Minutes ==
 
== Minutes ==

Revision as of 20:22, 22 September 2021

Review

Decisions/Endorsements

Platform

Planks: https://github.com/masspirates/planks

Started work on two new planks:

Party Budget

Start discussion of 2022 party budget.

Currently have $1800 in bank account. jokeefe renewed web hosting fees and will need to be reimbursed $200.

Projects

Legislation

Outreach

Leader: Malt

  • Next pirate moot?
  • Setup local video meetups by region with people who said they were interested in organizing a local chapter
  • Organize candidate trainings

Video Newsletter/Podcast

Leader: Joseph

  • Pirate news recording scheduled for Sundays, 7pm with go-live at 7:30pm. Unless changed

Trans Advocacy Telethon

Other To Do

  • Application to PPI

Upcoming On-line Events

Participants

  • Joe
  • malt
  • srevilak

Observers

  • davidd
  • hvxgr
  • slerman

Summary

budget

  • Joe will get reimbursement out to Jamie

planks

  • Some drafting to immigration platform
  • minor edits to digital freedom for all

Minutes