April 30th, 2015 IRC Meeting

From Mass Pirate Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search

Review

CISA Petition

JOKeefe dropped the petition off to the local offices of Senators Warren & Markey. Neither has a position on CISA. Both are against FastTrack.

PirateCon 2015

  1. Participants: https://piratenpad.de/p/2015PirateConSchedule
  2. Materials/Logistics: https://piratenpad.de/p/2015PirateConSiteDetails

Pirate Council Responsibilities

Not set in stone. See Swarmwise for better ideas. Its summary:

PR/media leader: responsible for interactions with oldmedia (newspapers, television, radio, etc.) at his or her particular geography. That includes sending press releases, making sure press kits with information are available, and other things related to serving oldmedia with information about the swarm and its activities. (See Chapter 9)

Activism leader: does not lead activism as such, but rather support it (as is the case with all of these roles). Whenever activists decide swarmwise that they want to stage a rally, hand out flyers, put up posters, or do some other form of visible activism, this is the person responsible for the practical details, such as PA equipment, permits, and other details on the ground to make things happen.

Swarmcare leader: welcomes new activists into the swarm and continually measure the overall health of it. A typical task would be to call new activists just to make them feel welcome, and tell them when the next events — social as well as operational — take place. This is more than enough for one person to chew.

Information-and-web leader: is the person who maintains the infrastructure of a blog or other web page that summarizes the relevant information of the swarm in this particular geography. (This person also communicates internally when events, such as rallies, happen. The swarm decides when and if they happen; it is the job of this person to communicate the consensus.)

Administrative

For every officer:

  • add to activists list - done
  • add to subcom lists
  • get accounts on:
    • blog, wiki, crew
  • add media/pr+ to social media
  •  ?
  • write this all up as a transition doc including role definitions

Decisions

Event Planning

  1. May 2, Point to Point Camp Cryptoparty, Cambridge - who will be at the table?
  2. May 6, International Day against DRM Standout at Back Bay Apple Store - who is leading this?
  3. May 17, noon-4pm, Together Boston Cryptoparty, Danger!Awesome, Cambridge - what will we teach?
  4. May 29-31, Panel for Left Forum, NYC
  5. Jun. 13, Boston Pride Parade - Sign up form - need blog post soon
  6. Summer, INEAS org cryptoparty?
  7. July/Aug, Pirate Picnic, Georges Island?
  8. Sep. 19 & 20, Freedom Rally - Sign up form - need blog post by July/Aug

New Materials

Defer to next meeting

  1. Objectives for 2016. With that we can work backwards to figure out what needs to get done when.
  2. Restore the 4th Bills - Jamie hasn't posted blog post about them. Will this weekend.
    1. SD1546 Mandates Police Bodycams, protects data - Summary, Bill text
    2. HD430, Reining in Militarization in Massachusetts - Summary & Bill text

Upcoming Events

  1. May 2, Point to Point Camp cryptoparty
  2. May 6, International Day against DRM
  3. May 10-17, Together Boston Cryptoparty?
  4. Jun. 13, Boston Pride Parade
  5. Jun. event?
  6. Jul. event?
  7. Aug. event?
  8. Sep., Freedom Rally
  9. Oct. event?
  10. Nov. event?
  11. Dec. event?

Every Thu., Digital Fourth meeting, 11:20am-1:30pm, Voltage Cafe, Third Street, Cambridge

Participants

  • jokeefe (James O’Keefe, Somerville)
  • Bluestreak (Lucia Fiero)
  • igel (Will Fleurant, Arlington)
  • srevilak (Steve Revilak, Arlington, MA)
  • js0000 (johnny saylor wonderful waltham MA)
  • Techrev
  • Jlefty (James Slate, Amherst Ma)
  • bestpiggy (olivia píñeyro, boston, ma)
  • acquaticonions (Eli Haber, Lexington ma)
  • noe

Observers

  • davidd
  • Pharyngeal
  • zby

Summary

Minutes

 
20:58 < Bluestreak> ahoy!
20:59 < srevilak> hi all
20:59 < srevilak> jokeefe will be joining us late (school concert)
20:59 < srevilak> agenda
        https://masspirates.org/wiki/April_30th,_2015_IRC_Meeting
21:00 < srevilak> ids
21:00 < srevilak> Steve Revilak, Arlington, MA
21:00 < Jlefty> James Slate, Amherst Ma
21:01 < js0000> hola pirates!
21:01 < srevilak> hi js0000
21:01 < Bluestreak> Hey slim
21:01 < Jlefty> hi!
21:01 < srevilak> js0000: agenda at
        https://masspirates.org/wiki/April_30th,_2015_IRC_Meeting
21:01 < bestpiggy> olivia píñeyro, boston, ma
21:02 < aquaticonions> Eli Haber, Lexington ma
21:02 < js0000> johnny saylor wonderful waltham MA
21:02 < Bluestreak> ahoy
21:02 < Bluestreak> Lucia Fiero
21:03 < igel> William Fleurant, Arlington
21:03 < srevilak> congratulations to new pirate council members
21:03 < js0000> +1
21:03 < igel> yea wicked
21:03 < aquaticonions> thanks :)
21:03 < srevilak> In agenda, Jamie wrote up a few things on pirate
        council responsibilities.
21:04 < srevilak> I think it might be appropriate to put that off until
        he arrives
21:04 < Bluestreak> Huzzah
21:04 < srevilak> any objections?
21:04 < Bluestreak> No.
21:04 < Jlefty> alles gut
21:04 < Bluestreak> If I may...
21:04 < Bluestreak> Put it to the new officers if they would like...
21:04 < Bluestreak> Cards like the rest of us have.
21:05 < Bluestreak> ahoy!
21:05 < js0000> el capitan!
21:05 < Bluestreak> If you saw JOK’s card on the table at the con,
        all our cards look like that
21:05 < jokeefe> Ahoy
21:05 < srevilak> Hello jokeefe
21:05 < Bluestreak> OK well we can bring it up again later
21:05 < Bluestreak> Hello sir!
21:05 < srevilak> I'd just suggested postponing pirate council portion
        of agenda until you arrived.
21:05 < srevilak> But, you're here now :)
21:06 < Jlefty> Yes I'd love that
21:06 < jokeefe> Not really here. Still at kid's concert
21:06 < Bluestreak> lol
21:06 < srevilak> :)
21:06 < Bluestreak> Such dedication!
21:06 < jokeefe> Will sign in when home.  Hopefully soon
21:06 < js0000> should we go onto events or ...
21:06 < bestpiggy> it doesn't happen to be the at berkley is it?
21:06 < aquaticonions> such respect to performers as well...
21:07 < igel> 03:03 < srevilak> In agenda, Jamie wrote up a few things
        on pirate council responsibilities.
21:07 < igel> skip
21:07 < srevilak> In that case, I'd like to continue with some
        administrivia
21:07 < srevilak> tomorrow, I'll set everyone up with a couple of accounts
21:07 < aquaticonions> sounds
21:07 < srevilak> masspirates.org/blog/ - wordpress (main pirate site)
21:08 < aquaticonions> good
21:08 < srevilak> masspirates.org/wiki/ - mediawiki.  For wiki stuff
21:08 < srevilak> masspirates.org/crew/ - Civicrm
21:08 < Bluestreak> Jlefty was asking about that
21:08 < srevilak> You'll get mail from me when your accounts are created
21:08 < Bluestreak> I just made Jlefty a FB page editor.
21:09 < srevilak> Unfortunately, there isn't a single login across sites.
        Maybe someday, but not yet
21:09 < Bluestreak> If you would like to be able to post to the MPP FB
        page, you have to have a FB account.
21:09 < Bluestreak> lol
21:09 < srevilak> And Bluestreak can set you up with facebook :)
21:09 < Bluestreak> remote connection
21:10 < Bluestreak> Cuz srevilak don’t play dat
21:10 < js0000> srevilak: account multimedia@masspirates.org ... ?
21:10 < srevilak> js0000: thanks for reminder.  Will set that up tomorrow
        as well
21:10 < js0000> :-D
21:11 < srevilak> until jamie gets home from kids concert, any objections
        to moving on to event planning?
21:12 < Jlefty> go for it
21:12 < aquaticonions> sounds good to me
21:12 < srevilak> May 2, Point to Point Camp Cryptoparty, Cambridge -
        who will be at the table?
21:12 < srevilak> actually, I have a rough idea who will be there
21:12 < srevilak> darned cut and paste
21:13 < srevilak> Being held at MIT
21:13 < srevilak> Our crypto table, which is really a couple of sofas
21:13 < igel> so here right
        https://masspirates.org/wiki/April_30th,_2015_IRC_Meeting
21:13 < srevilak> igel yes
21:13 < srevilak> is right outside E15-344 and E15-348
21:13 < Bluestreak> I love sitting at table but I can’t commit because
        I may be too beat.
21:13 < aquaticonions> I can't be there, sorry
21:14 < srevilak> Bluestreak: no worries.
21:14 < bestpiggy> I don't think i can make it,  i have a work shift i
        cant change.
21:14 < Bluestreak> If you post when people will be there we will know
        where the wholes in coverage are.
21:14 < srevilak> bestpiggy: no problem
21:14 < igel> ok
21:14 < Bluestreak> So if you can make it, saying approximately when
        would help.
21:14 < srevilak> AFAIK, we have 5 people coming at some point during
        the day
21:14 < aquaticonions> I'll bbe on acamping trip all weekend
21:14 < Bluestreak> A lot
21:15 < Bluestreak> Have fun!
21:15 < Bluestreak> LOTS going on this weekend.
21:15 < Bluestreak> It’s a huge weekend for cannabis activism
21:15 < aquaticonions> indeed...
21:15 < Bluestreak> And Vermin Supreme is having one of his parties.
21:15 < Bluestreak> JK that’s not political.
21:16 < js0000> lol
21:16 < srevilak> I don't think there's much to plan for this weekend.
        That was just FYI
21:16 < aquaticonions> ok
21:16 < igel> rsvp eh http://ptp.camp/
21:17 < igel> which is e15, where the construction is?
21:17 < srevilak> igel: 20 ames street
21:17 < Jlefty> aw that looks so cool, but I'm in finals cram mode
        this weekend
21:17 < srevilak> https://whereis.mit.edu/
21:18 < Bluestreak> It’s a haul from Amherst, too.
21:18 < igel> heh ur makin me think of drones and flying things re;
        mit maps
21:18 < Jlefty> yeah it's a haul. too bad the semseters over. I'd love
        to start recruiting supporters here
21:19 < srevilak> Jlefty: that's actually something we've wanted to do
        much more of.  Local chapters!
21:20 < Jlefty> Umass like a fortress of potential pirates
21:20 < srevilak> that would be cool
21:20 < igel> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4IBXaHDcAw <-- drones
        and flyin things mit
21:20 < Bluestreak> Jason and I have been hoping to tap that fortress
        for some time
21:20 < aquaticonions> yeah, good idea
21:20 < bestpiggy> im on the boston campus
21:20 < Jlefty> Well now I have some lovely zines to leave around the
        library :D
21:21 < bestpiggy> if that helps with anything.
21:21 < srevilak> bestpiggy: my alma mater :)
21:21 < aquaticonions> there are a few pirates/potential pirates at my
        high school
21:21 < bestpiggy> :D
21:22 < igel> dont take your school for granted, then heh
21:22 < Bluestreak> Please do leave them lying about!
21:23 < igel> yea, noam was just at umass last week or soemthing too
21:23 < igel> mazing campus heh
21:23 < srevilak> If you can start a group on campus, even informally,
        that would be great
21:23 < srevilak> met a few folks from Tufts who were interested in
        starting a group to talk about digital rights
21:24 < Jlefty> I know. But I don't think the soicial change ppl are
        gonna be on board, more like the tech enthusiast types
21:24 < aquaticonions> still cool though
21:24 < srevilak> Tech is a tool.  And it can be a useful tool for
        helping groups working on social change
21:25 < Bluestreak> We need to stress to the social change people that
        the tech is a necessary tool for change.
21:25 < srevilak> relationship between (say) surveillance and oppression
        is a rather close one
21:25 < igel> until you ask them if they say citizen four
21:25 < Bluestreak> The tech is indimidating. Stress that we will teach
        them what they need to know.
21:25 < aquaticonions> amen
21:26 < igel> errr saw.
21:26 < Bluestreak> I didn’t know shit about encryption, Tor, I could
        barely send COry Docotorow an email!
21:26 < igel> yea, UMass knows to vote science
21:26 < igel> and technology
21:26 < srevilak> yes, lots of tech is like riding a bicycle.  Takes a
        little practice, but anyone can learn
21:26 < Bluestreak> Yes.
21:26 < Bluestreak> Assure them that they can learn.
21:26 < Bluestreak> And that we will teach them.
21:26 < Jlefty> haha I actually taught myself PGP to send rick fanmail
        after reading his book. Never did tho
21:27 < js0000> but you learned something? (i hope)
21:27 < Bluestreak> Wanna be his FB friend?
21:27 < Bluestreak> I will hook u up
21:27 < Jlefty> Absolutely
21:28 < js0000> moving on to day against drm ... ?
21:28 < srevilak> js0000: probably should
21:28 < srevilak> May 6, International Day against DRM Standout at Back
        Bay Apple Store
21:28 < srevilak> FSF is organizing, we offered to participate
21:28 < js0000> unfortunately, it's very unlikely that i will attend
21:28 < aquaticonions> how many books does he have out?
21:29 < srevilak> https://defectivebydesign.org/
21:29 < js0000> back bay apple store wed night ...
21:29 < srevilak> meet at 6:15pm
21:29 < srevilak> plan is to do some flyering, then get something to eat
21:30 < js0000> right, fsf is also promoting social dinner event
        afterwards
21:30 < bestpiggy> i think i make that
21:30 < js0000> maybe hungry future pirates ...
21:30 < aquaticonions> not me; ihave climbing in Woburn then
21:30 < srevilak> Here are the logistics:
        https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:Defective_by_Design/Day_Against_DRM_2015#USA
21:31 < srevilak> Should be fun event if you can make it
21:31 < srevilak> (I will be in Town Meeting that night)
21:32 < aquaticonions> hey just a question
21:32 < Bluestreak> Surgery next morning for me. :-(
21:32 < Bluestreak> I am missing all the fun!
21:32 < srevilak> Bluestreak: best wishes!
21:32 < Bluestreak> ty
21:32 < srevilak> aquaticonions: what's your question?
21:32 < Bluestreak> yes eli?
21:32 < igel> shoot
21:32 < aquaticonions> i know srevilak is in Arlington town meeting,
        do we have other people currently in office anywhere in mass?
21:33 < js0000> not yet
21:33 < srevilak> We ran two candidates for state rep in last
        nov. election
21:33 < igel> i thought someone made office in s/west mass?
21:33 < igel> oh
21:34 < Bluestreak> It’s not easy!
21:34 < Bluestreak> There is only one Soc Alt elected official in the
        whole country
21:34 < aquaticonions> yeah... well one person is a start anyways
21:34 < Jlefty> I'd run
21:34 < srevilak> aquaticonions: that's another thing we're trying to do:
        find people who'd like to run for office, and run
21:34 < Bluestreak> Dem and Reps have a tight grip
21:34 < Bluestreak> local
21:34 < Bluestreak> Run local run often.
21:34 < aquaticonions> indeed
21:34 < Bluestreak> Joe is going to run again in the next cycle
21:35 < igel> yea theres some iffy censorship from what ive heard re;
        ballots
21:35 < srevilak> Jlefty: which office?
21:35 < Jlefty> what is required to do it in terms of resources?
21:35 < srevilak> Jlefty: depends on the office you're running for
21:35 < aquaticonions> if i weren't a minor I'd run for something probably
21:35 < srevilak> typically, there's signature gathering, and some
        campaigning
21:35 < srevilak> local races are easier
21:36 < Bluestreak> All politics is local
21:36 < js0000> aquaticonions: maybe check local regs to see if age is
        a factor in local office
21:36 < srevilak> In my case, 10 signatures and a few hours spent knocking
        on doors
21:36 < Bluestreak> So cool.
21:36 < Jlefty> idk whichever was the most disruptive!
21:37 < aquaticonions> ok
21:37 < igel> hmph.
21:37 < Bluestreak> You need a treasurer.
21:37 < srevilak> According to http://www.amherstma.gov/790/Town-Meeting
21:38 < Bluestreak> A campaign chair is good too.
21:38 < srevilak> amherst has town meetings.
21:38 < Bluestreak> Oh… you don’t even need that!
21:38 < Bluestreak> My ex was in Amherst Town meeting
21:38 < Jlefty> wait guys, I fibbed. I'm actually in belchertown
21:38 < Bluestreak> He got like 3 votes.
21:38 < Jlefty> hampshire county.
21:38 < Bluestreak> They have town meeting in Btown?
21:38 < srevilak> http://www.belchertown.org/
21:38 < Jlefty> But my family and friends are her
21:39 < srevilak> looks like they have town meeting too
21:39 < Jlefty> yes. It's in may. It's soon!
21:39 < js0000> jlefty: represent!
21:39 < Bluestreak> :-)
21:39 < js0000> together boston cryptoparty?
21:40 < srevilak> Even if you don't run, stop by for a meeting to check
        out what goes on
21:40 < Jlefty> So what do I do? Just raise my hand and say I wanna run
        for ________?
21:40 < igel> town clerk, ask.
21:40 < srevilak> yes, town clerk
21:40 < igel> right? yea s'prob quickest.
21:40 < srevilak> Also see what kind of committees your town has
21:40 < Bluestreak> Yes just show up at town meeting and listen for
        a night.
21:41 < Jlefty> I think its a once a year thing in B town
21:41 < srevilak> Jlefty: that's typically how town meetings work.
        A couple of weeks 1x/year
21:41 < js0000> just go if you can
21:41 < js0000> i think that will be helpful
21:41 < js0000> maybe more will come of it
21:42 < js0000> together boston cryptoparty?
21:42 < Bluestreak> Is that at Danger/Awesome?
21:43 < srevilak> js0000: I don't know details for that event, beyond
        the date
21:43 < js0000> that's what it says on agenda
21:43 < js0000> i have been playing with PORTAL on raspberry pi
21:43 < js0000> like auto tor hardware like invisibox
21:43 < srevilak> js0000: could make a good demo/presentation
21:43 < js0000> that's what i was thinking
21:44 < js0000> but who's running it?
21:44 < srevilak> js0000: jokeefe has been doing the legwork for that
        event
21:44 < js0000> ok
21:44 < js0000> we should move to next item then
21:44 < aquaticonions> yeah
21:44 < js0000> wait for jaimie
21:45 < srevilak> I'd like to bring up 1 item for new pirate council
        members.
21:45 < srevilak> Would be nice if we could get together for dinner
        or such
21:45 < Bluestreak> Always.
21:45 < srevilak> Probably someplace between Boston and Amherst :)
21:45 < Bluestreak> My favorite part
21:45 < aquaticonions> sounds like a good idea
21:46 < Bluestreak> When are you thinking, srevilak?
21:46 < srevilak> Bluestreak: May seems like a good month
21:46 < Jlefty> Worcester seems to be a midpoint
21:47 < Bluestreak> If I wasn’t facing this massive treatment I would
        volunteer my house.
21:47 < Bluestreak> Sigh.
21:47 < aquaticonions> May is pretty busy for me
21:47 < Bluestreak> It’s about hour or so from Somerville/Arlington
        and 90 mins from Amherst/ Holyoke
21:48 < Jlefty> If we have a recreational meeting, js0000 you should
        introduce me to the rasberry pi
21:48 < srevilak> hi jokeefe
21:48 < aquaticonions> ahoy
21:48 < srevilak> we were just talking about local elections, and pirate
        council dinner
21:48 < igel> lo
21:48 < igel> bout to dip
21:48 < Bluestreak> lol
21:49 < Bluestreak> Not his night
21:49 < aquaticonions> i guess so...
21:50 < js0000> jlefty: $40.
        https://learn.adafruit.com/introducing-the-raspberry-pi-2-model-b?view=all
21:50 < srevilak> Maybe the weekend of the 22nd and 23rd?
21:50 < aquaticonions> hey I've got something to talk about while we
        wait for him
21:50 < js0000> ok
21:51 < Bluestreak> AHOY!
21:51 < Bluestreak> DAMMIT
21:51 < aquaticonions> btw that weekend isn't so good for me
21:52 < Bluestreak> can it wait until June?
21:52 < srevilak> perhaps it would be better to put together a poll
        for dates
21:52 < aquaticonions> June would be better probably
21:52 < aquaticonions> that's a good idea
21:53 < igel> cheers,
21:53 < igel> gtg..
21:54 < aquaticonions> bai
21:54 < Bluestreak> If it’s in June, Jason and I may be able to host.
21:54 < Bluestreak> Cheaper that way.
21:54 < Bluestreak> And if Jason does the set up, easiet for me!
21:54 < Bluestreak> I have one thing I have promised to do… at the
        end of June…
21:55 < Bluestreak> other than that, we are wide open to entertain.
21:55 < srevilak> q for the new folks: are there projects that you're
        interested in working on?
21:55 < aquaticonions> I'll be away at the end of June anyways
21:55 < Jlefty> can somebody get me up to speed with some to the tools
        we use here? I know etherpad, but I might as well get used to the medium
21:56 < Bluestreak> We should have a tech meeting
21:56 < srevilak> Jlefty: we do use either pad for a number of things.
        TYpically https://piratenpad.de
21:56 < jokeefe> mostly piratepad/etherpad, mediawiki, wordpress,
        drupal/CiviCRM and IRC
21:56 < Bluestreak> Like an IT meeting for people w/ questions like
        Jlefty ‘s
21:57 < aquaticonions> that sounds good
21:57 < jokeefe> ahoy noe
21:57 < Bluestreak> Can be done by IRC
21:57 < noe> ahoy!
21:57 < Bluestreak> Or video
21:57 < aquaticonions> ahoy!
21:57 < Bluestreak> AHOY
21:57 < jokeefe> would be good to have all committees meet
21:57 < Bluestreak> USPP was never able to get IT meetings off the ground
21:57 < Bluestreak> Let’s show them how it is done.
21:58 < Jlefty> maybe an etherpad type forum. That way ppl could check
21:58 < Bluestreak> jokeefe!
21:58 < Bluestreak> We have been waiting for a thing
21:58 < Jlefty> Like a tech support pad for PirateNewbz
21:58 < Bluestreak> That srevilak wanted you to be here for.
21:58 < aquaticonions> yes
21:58 < Bluestreak> Can we talk about this now before we run out of time?
21:58 < aquaticonions> a
21:59 < aquaticonions> oops sorry
21:59 < srevilak> Jlefty, aquaticonions: have a look at
        https://masspirates.org/wiki/
22:00 < jokeefe> where are we on the agenda?
22:00 < aquaticonions> yeah, I've been on the wiki
22:00 < srevilak> jokeefe: we've covered near-term events
22:00 < Bluestreak> srevilak
22:00 < srevilak> jokeefe: skipped pirate council portion of agenda.
        Thought it would be better if you took that
22:01 < Bluestreak> :-D
22:01 < jokeefe> ok,
22:02 < jokeefe> heh, we are at time.  does anyone have any immediate
        questions about the roles listed (I know others aren
22:02 < jokeefe> 't list and should be)
22:02 < aquaticonions> not really
22:02 < noe> nope
22:03 < srevilak> jokeefe: tomorrow night, I will set up everyone's blog,
        wiki, crew accounts
22:03 < aquaticonions> awesome
22:03 < Bluestreak> Yay!
22:03 < Bluestreak> I am willing to send cards to whomever wants them.
22:03 < srevilak> jokeefe: if you could double-check my piratecon
        accounting, that would be awesome
22:03 < Jlefty> Yes meee
22:03 < Bluestreak> I will send more info to the activist list … look
        for that
22:03 < jokeefe> I think it may be worthwhile to have everyone have
        @masspirates.org email addresses
22:03 < aquaticonions> what sort of cards?
22:04 < Bluestreak> Ooh! Me too?
22:04 < Bluestreak> I’m More USPP these days
22:04 < aquaticonions> same
22:04 < Bluestreak> did you get one of the captians cards?
22:04 < srevilak> jokeefe: agreed.  Will follow on activist list, re:
        email addresses
22:04 < Bluestreak> He had a stack on the table
22:04 < bestpiggy> oooh, id like some cards ∑:@)
22:04 < Jlefty> is it a template that we get printed out online?
22:04 < aquaticonions> idon't think i did
22:05 < Bluestreak> OK with your title and info.
22:05 < jokeefe> srevilak, will do, would you send me what you have?
22:05 < Bluestreak> Just look for an email from Pirateactivst...
22:05 < srevilak> jokeefe: mailed it to your riseup address
22:05 < srevilak> (can send again if that would be helpful)
22:05 < Bluestreak> Jlefty asked about Twitter
22:05 < Bluestreak> Wating to talk to you cap
22:06 < jokeefe> thanks, srevilak
22:07 < jokeefe> Jlefty / Bluestreak - yes, need to get people accounts
        tied to social media
22:07 < Bluestreak> I put Jlefty on FB
22:07 < Bluestreak> Cant remember twitter PW oops
22:08 < jokeefe> a task for the weekend, I see
22:08 < jokeefe> thanks, Bluestreak
22:09 < aquaticonions> anything else we still need to cover? my mom is
        yelling at me to do something
22:09 < Bluestreak> We are at time...
22:09 < noe> see some of y'all at point to point on saturday
22:09 < noe> :)
22:09 < Bluestreak> I move that when we are over time that...
22:09 < Bluestreak> ppl can be free to go
22:10 < aquaticonions> ok
22:10 < noe> motion to dismiss!
22:10 < aquaticonions> Eli out
22:10 < jokeefe> 2nd
22:10 < Bluestreak> 2nd bye
22:10 < jokeefe> all in favor?
22:10 < srevilak> aye
22:10 < noe> aye
22:10 < jokeefe> aye
22:10 < Jlefty> bye
22:10 < Bluestreak> wait…
22:10 < jokeefe> yes
22:10 < Jlefty> what?
22:10 < Bluestreak> dismiss eli or all of us?
22:10 < noe> all, i thought
22:10 < Bluestreak> ah
22:10 < noe> i am similarly getting yelled at
22:10 < Bluestreak> you done cap?
22:11 < Bluestreak> lol we may need a new meeting time
22:11 < jokeefe> motion passes