August 9th, 2022 IRC Meeting

From Mass Pirate Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search





Leader: Malt

Meeting poll

Fostering Locals

Planning for 2023 Local Elections

Party Conference & Elections

  • Conference tentatively for October 8th.
  • Elections in Nov.

Video Newsletter/Podcast

Leader: Joseph

  • Pirate news recording scheduled for Sundays, 7pm with go-live at 7:30pm. Unless changed

Other To Do

  • Application to PPI

Upcoming Events

  • Boston Member Discussion, Sat., August 13th, noon-2pm
  • Pirate Moot, Sat., August 27th, 11am-2pm, Joe's place


  • jokeefe (James O’Keefe, Somerville)
  • srevilak (Steve Revilak, Arlington)


  • davidd
  • hvxgr
  • slerman



21:00 <~jokeefe> ahoy
21:00 < srevilak> hi jokeefe
21:02 <~jokeefe> how are you?
21:02 < srevilak> cooling off :)
21:02 <~jokeefe> finally
21:05 <~jokeefe> The rest of the week and next look nice
21:06 <~jokeefe> Agenda:,_2022_IRC_Meeting
21:07 <~jokeefe> ids
21:08 < srevilak> Steve Revilak, Arlington
21:08 <~jokeefe> James O’Keefe, Somerville
21:09 <~jokeefe> anything to add?
21:09 < srevilak> Nothing here
21:12 <~jokeefe> Outreach: haven’t sent out an email update yet so I
        haven’t reminded people about the poll
21:12 < srevilak> no worries
21:15 <~jokeefe> I really don’t have any updates
21:15 < srevilak> Me either.
21:15 < srevilak> Won't be able to make it on Sat, but will be around
        Sunday night
21:16 <~jokeefe> Sounds good. Will schedule the YT live stream for Sunday.
21:17 <~jokeefe> Topics of discussion?
21:17 < srevilak> might
        be worthwhile
21:17 < srevilak> Facebook DMs used in an abortion prosection
21:18 <~jokeefe> heard about that. Good discussion topic.
21:20 < srevilak> Shall we call it a night them?
21:20 < srevilak> Shall we call it a night then?
21:20 <~jokeefe> They cannot turn over what they don’t have.
21:20 <~jokeefe> Yeah. Sounds good.
21:21 < srevilak> Okay.  Will post transcript
21:21 <~jokeefe> Have a good night. Talk Sunday. Thanks