July 17th, 2021 Democracy/Tech Meeting
- Steve Revilak
- Nick Roy
- James O'Keefe
- CiviCRM: SRevilak will update it over the next two weeks
- Wiki: SRevilak will update it
- Logs: SRevilak will give NRoy new copy of web logs to review
- Blog: JOKeefe updated and main dbs backed up.
- Matrix Discussion list: JOKeefe will announce in next email update
- cctv.masspirates.org: JOKeefe will check on it and back it up
- masspirates.tv: JOKeefe setup hosting instance requested postgres db
- JOkeefe will check with John to schedule the surveillance hardware review
OCPF records db
- NRoy is getting copies of the OCPF database and possibly the Mass. Elections database to correlate and identify anything interesting.
- JOkeefe will announce in next email update so others can help
Our next meeting will be a Sea Port Camera Mapping Event. It will be Sat., August 7th, 10am-noon. We will meet in front of the Moakley Federal Courthouse, 1 Courthouse Way, Boston, MA 02210 and then divide up the area and map cameras. Afterwards, we will grab lunch and find some place outside to eat and talk.
- SRevilak will bring maps
- JOkeefe will bring instructions and setup crew signup form