July 18th, 2013 IRC Meeting

From Mass Pirate Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search

Agenda

  1. Task list http://piratenpad.de/SKwdoMqk26
  2. conference video update
  3. Upcoming Events
    1. Art Beat, Somerville, July 19-20th
    2. Next in-person meeting July 28th. https://www.facebook.com/events/273549016120782/
    3. Pirate Picnic, George's Island, August 3rd
    4. Orwell day, August 4th
    5. Boston Comic Con, August 3-4th
    6. NH Pride Fest, August 5th

Participants

  • srevilak: Steve Revilak, Arlington
  • jokeefe - James O'Keefe, Somerville
  • illunatic
  • brendan kidwell
  • Kendra Moyer, Arlington, MA
  • Igel: William Fleurant, Arlington, MA
  • ANONinMASS
  • Bluestreak
  • Vasarto_
  • sevan

Observers:

  • davidd: David van Deijk, Eindhoven, NL
  • Ivos
  • passtab

Summary

Meeting Minutes

21:01 < jokeefe> Hi all
21:02 < Vasarto_> Good day to you.
21:02 < js0000> captain!
21:02 < srevilak> hi jokeefe 
21:02 < jokeefe> srevilak, would you run the meeting, I have to tend to family for about 15 min.  The task list is at http://piratenpad.de/SKwdoMqk26
21:03 < srevilak> sure, jokeefe 
21:05 < srevilak> For the moment, I'd say that http://piratenpad.de/SKwdoMqk26 can work as an agenda
21:06 < srevilak> Shall we start with introductions?
21:06 < srevilak> (say as much/little as you'd like)
21:06 < srevilak> Steve Revilak, Arlington, MA
21:06 < Bluestreak> Lucia Fiero
21:06 < Kendra> Kendra Moyer, Arlington.  
21:06 < js0000> john saylor waltham 
21:06 < sevan> Sevan boston
21:07 < brendan_kidwell> Brendan Kidwell in Malden
21:07 <+davidd> http://falkvinge.net/files/2013/04/Swarmwise-2013-by-Rick-Falkvinge-v1-Final-2013Jul18.pdf
21:07 < Vasarto_> Well than I shall play us some entertaining music while we all sit and wait for our meeting to begin. http://endlessvideo.com/watch?v=yIRuri1AB0I
21:08 < Bluestreak> Quick question for Jamie...
21:08 < Vasarto_> Lets also throw in this as well to make the mood a bit better for us.  http://www.rainymood.com/
21:08 < Bluestreak> Have you made Jason and me Meet Up admins yet?
21:08 < Vasarto_> There now our wait is more entertaining.
21:08 < js0000> jamie said he has to attend to kid thing for about 15 mins
21:08 < Bluestreak> Yeah, sorry I was late or I would have seen that.
21:09 < ANONinMASS> ahoy!
21:09 < Bluestreak> I missed Vasato_ ID
21:09 < srevilak> hai ANONinMASS 
21:09 < Bluestreak> Hey AIM!
21:09 < ANONinMASS> hello
21:09 < Bluestreak> Can you ID, pls, AIM?
21:10 < ANONinMASS> Bryan Gallant
21:10 < srevilak> "Identify who does what" is first on agenda.  Shall we do a go-round?
21:10 < srevilak> I'm quartermaster.  Also work on web stuff.  Near-term ambition to organize more/regular cryptoparties
21:11 < Kendra> Kendra, I don't have an official title, but I try to help with organizing and attending relevant events as needed. 
21:12 < ANONinMASS> Organizer/Protester/Graphics 
21:12 < sevan> i've made some graphics. Tried outreach through social media
21:12 < brendan_kidwell> I'm a Pirate newbie and I am a professional hardcore web monkey
21:12 < Bluestreak> I'm 1st Officer, MAPP rep to Pirate National Committee
21:13 < js0000> changed my voter registration ...
21:13 < srevilak> that's great js0000 
21:14 < js0000> thx
21:14 < srevilak> other stuff that people would like to be working on?
21:14 < Vasarto_> My name is Vasarto, Kopimist, Truth seeker, part time cyber activist, Archiver of information that is educational, culteral and instructional and more. legal and illegal. I am merely here to observe for now. 
21:15 < srevilak> welcome Vasarto_, thx for dropping in
21:15 < Vasarto_> My library is nearing 12 tb.
21:15 < Bluestreak> 12 tb?
21:15 < js0000> anything further about future cryptoparty?
21:16 < Vasarto_> Yes I am an archiver and is my duty as a kopimist to copy any information in order to preserve and increase its worth. 
21:16 < ANONinMASS> we need to find people to make an encryptred social network
21:16 < ANONinMASS> we need more phone encryption covered in next party
21:16 < Vasarto_> I believe I have near 2 tb in books alone.
21:16 < Bluestreak> Th USPP is working on that
21:16 < srevilak> js0000: I'd like to schedule next one at E5, and future ones in other locations.  I'll announce date when I can
21:17 < Bluestreak> terrabytes?
21:17 < ANONinMASS> we need to work on phone privacy for next party since thats where NSA is hitting us
21:17 < Bluestreak> Where is E5?
21:17 < ANONinMASS> enquetro 5
21:17 < js0000> chinatown
21:17 < srevilak> 9 hamilton place, near part st T station
21:17 < Vasarto_> Yes dear boy. Why do you ask? Is there another word that is ab'ed by TB?
21:17 < ANONinMASS> by the commons
21:18 < sevan> bluestreak is a woman
21:18 < js0000> she's no boy, btw
21:18 < Bluestreak> LOL
21:18 < Vasarto_> oh, Dear I am so sorry my lady. My dearest apologies. 
21:18 < ANONinMASS> hey seriously though, could we cover phone encrpytion processes and apps since that is where the NSA is targeting Americans?
21:18 < Bluestreak> I'm laughing and I don't even know what y'all are talking about!
21:19 < srevilak> Most of task list focuses on elections.  Veroniuque said something inspiring at conference ...
21:19 < Bluestreak> We sorta follow an agenda here, Bry
21:19 < ANONinMASS> oh okay
21:19 < srevilak> ... something to effect of "didn't know what I was doing, but I ran for office anyway"
21:19 < srevilak> Re: running for office; Bluestreak, you will in contact with Bill Galvin (BG)'s office?
21:20 < srevilak> s/will/were/
21:20 < Bluestreak> I... did.
21:20 < Vasarto_> Hmm, Yes Anoninmass I would like to know that as well. I beleive it is possible to have that but it could be hard. But doable I think
21:20 < srevilak> Bluestreak: can you give a summary?
21:20 < Bluestreak> I updated the piratepad and forwarded the calendar Ramon emailed me to the activist's list
21:21 < Bluestreak> Can you see my edits?
21:21 < Vasarto_> Phone encryption would be difficult but I am sure someone is capable of doing so. I mean look at Mr. Dot com. He wants to encrypt half the internet. If such a thing is possible for that than I am sure someone can do it for phone as well.
21:22 < srevilak> Bluestreak: I see them
21:22 < Bluestreak> http://piratenpad.de/SKwdoMqk26
21:22 < Bluestreak> OK TY
21:22 < Bluestreak> If people want to know what I did they can look at the link
21:23 < srevilak> seems like we've got a few months to plan/organize.
21:23 < Vasarto_> But how would you even encrypt a phone signal. I know how it works with computers but not anything else.
21:23 < Bluestreak> I say we need to have our signatures read to hit the ground running *before* papers are made available
21:23 < Bluestreak> Guys can we stay on topic?
21:23 < sevan> Vasarto_ google redphone. Also stop talkiong about phones
21:24 < Kendra> No disrespect intended, but can we stay on track with the agenda?  If people would like to add additional topics, please add them to the Pad.  It is getting difficult to follow the discussion jumpsfrom topic topic.  There are tutorials online about phone encryption if you are interested in that. 
21:24 < Bluestreak> But we're glad you're here!
21:25 < Bluestreak> Just submit your agenda items to the activists' list well before the meeting starts.
21:25 < Vasarto_> mm..yes very well. 
21:25 < srevilak> Bluestreak: any rules to be aware of re: signature gathering?
21:26 < srevilak> (i.e., don't want to collect a bunch & have tossed out)
21:26 < Bluestreak> I move we make time at the end to add to talk about phones
21:26 < Bluestreak> Um...no... Sigh.
21:26 < jokeefe> hi
21:26 < Bluestreak> I will call again!
21:26 < Bluestreak> Hey!
21:26 < Bluestreak> Can I jump in with a quick question, pls?
21:27 < srevilak> Bluestreak: please do
21:27 < Bluestreak> Or I can shoot you an email, Jamie
21:27 < Bluestreak> It's admin stuff
21:27 < Bluestreak> I've been waiting to hear from Jamie about some admin stuff.
21:27 < srevilak> jokeefe: we were discussing http://piratenpad.de/SKwdoMqk26 tasks, and signature gathering
21:27 < srevilak> got as far as 2014 election requirements
21:28 < srevilak> and we put voice encryption on agenda for later
21:28 < srevilak> howdy Igel 
21:28 < Igel> cheers.
21:28 < Bluestreak> Hi
21:29 < Igel> encryption on topic? 
21:29 < Igel> <g>
21:29 < srevilak> Igel: yes, but later
21:29 < jokeefe> Bluestreak, to answer your earlier question, yes, just added you
21:29 < jokeefe> two
21:30 < Bluestreak> Do we get... passwords?
21:30 < jokeefe> just login as yourselves, made you admin
21:30 < jokeefe> will give you list passwords
21:30 < Bluestreak> That means nothing to me
21:31 < Igel> topic?
21:31 < js0000> any further agenda items?
21:31 < Igel> there agenda list posted?
21:31 < Bluestreak> Still, do check your email. I sent you two about admin stuff.
21:31 < jokeefe> conference video update
21:32 < Bluestreak> http://piratenpad.de/SKwdoMqk26
21:32 < Bluestreak> I am dropboxing what Jason shot
21:32 < Bluestreak> Still cooking
21:33 < Bluestreak> Talked to Joe. He says he's been sick.
21:33 < Bluestreak> Jason says he has been making Let's Plays, so not TOO sick.
21:35 < js0000> so, are they dupes of the talks already on site http://masspirates.org/blog/conference/2012-conference/
21:35 < Bluestreak> Audio on Jason's stuff is poor.
21:35 < Bluestreak> Do I need to grease Maurice's palm again? ;-)
21:35 < js0000> wait- that's last years
21:35 < js0000> my bad
21:35 < js0000> maybe nothing is up yet from this year
21:35 < Bluestreak> (Give me the idol, I give you the video!)
21:36 < srevilak> I was going to try to get in touch with Maurice, re: getting copies of the footage
21:36 < srevilak> Will mail him after tonight's meeting
21:36 < Bluestreak> We are still waiting on stuff, right?
21:37 < jokeefe> js0000, some of it is there, yes
21:37 < js0000> a few from this year: http://masspirates.org/blog/conference/
21:37 < js0000> i found it, thx
21:38 < Bluestreak> Oh! BRY!
21:40 < jokeefe> thank you srevilak
21:40 < srevilak> just wrote to maurice, re: when we can get together & make a copy of footage
21:40 < jokeefe> hi ANONinMass
21:40 < Ivos> oh and thank you js0000 for sharing those links. I shall review them fully later on.
21:40 < Bluestreak> That's not even half of them yet.
21:41 < jokeefe> upcoming events: 
21:41 < Vasarto_> Yes I thank you as well.
21:41 < jokeefe> art beat, sat. going to test the wireless CCTV video monitor tonight or tomorrow
21:41 < sevan> oh cool!
21:42 < Bluestreak> I hope that goes well!
21:42 < srevilak> jokeefe: I'm free if you'd like company
21:42 < srevilak> I kind of like to see the CCTV monitor as well
21:43 < Kendra> What is the CCTV monitor?
21:43 < jokeefe> baby monitor
21:43 < Bluestreak> Can you iPhone video it for the rest of us?
21:43 < Bluestreak> LOL
21:43 < Bluestreak> Whatever works!
21:43 < jokeefe> works on the same freqs as wireless cctv cameras
21:44 < Bluestreak> Oh. Saturday...?
21:44 < Kendra> Are you going to shoot footage at Art Beat and beam it to the PP website or some other such place?
21:44 < Bluestreak> AJ and I are free Saturday, too.
21:44 < Bluestreak> Livestream?
21:44 < jokeefe> check out http://recyclism.com/twopointfour.php
21:45 < Bluestreak> ++
21:45 < jokeefe> baby monitor can be used to snoop on wireless cctv cameras, if it works then will get to show folks where the cameras are.
21:45 < jokeefe> opens discussion of surveillance and encryption
21:45 < Bluestreak> We will come out to see that!
21:46 < jokeefe> gotta see if it works tonight/tomorrow
21:46 < Bluestreak> When/where, exactly?
21:46 < jokeefe> got 4 fake cctv cameras
21:47 < jokeefe> davis sq. somerville - this fri/sat - http://www.somervilleartscouncil.org/programs/artbeat/
21:47 < jokeefe> anyone up for making one page fliers
21:47 < jokeefe> CCTV surveillance, NSA, Snowden, MAPP etc.
21:47 < Bluestreak> I nominate Sevan!
21:47 < Bluestreak> (sry)
21:48 < ANONinMASS> i got fliers
21:48 < srevilak> jokeefe: something to hand out during the CCTV surveillance awareness?
21:48 < ANONinMASS> hold on i get link
21:48 < Bluestreak> Cool
21:48 < Bluestreak> Glad you came back
21:48 < jokeefe> yes, srevilak
21:48 < Vasarto_> I am afraid I am not good at that sort of thing. I made fliers for other things before and they came out cheap and bland looking.
21:48 < ANONinMASS> http://t.co/D0S06YJVLn
21:49 < Bluestreak> LOL... kinda hard to print tho
21:49 < ANONinMASS> thats on US paper
21:49 < Vasarto_> I believe it could have a few added to it like google and facebook and twitter. 
21:49 < ANONinMASS> thats 8.5 x 11
21:49 < jokeefe> also relies of folks being up to date on NSA snooping
21:49 < Bluestreak> That means nothing to me: US paper
21:49 < ANONinMASS> i can fit it to 1/4 sheets
21:49 < Vasarto_> But it did look like a good direction to go.
21:50 < ANONinMASS> it was everywhere you looked on tv in the media days after the leak...
21:50 < ANONinMASS> poeople know
21:50 < js0000> i'll be very interested if baby monitors can receive municipal cctv streams 
21:50 < Bluestreak> *IN* US paper
21:51 < jokeefe> me too js0000
21:51 < Bluestreak> Me too!
21:51 < ANONinMASS> US Paper = 8.5" x 11"
21:51 < Vasarto_> Yes same here. Its hard to believe that a baby monitor can pick up anything like that. 
21:51 < srevilak> ANONinMASS: that's a great graphic.  Would need to be color; doesn't work so well in b&w.  At least on my printer
21:51 < jokeefe> most of the ones I see in davis are wired, so hoping I can find some
21:51 < Bluestreak> I just meant all that color would be expensive
21:51 < js0000> science!
21:52 < ANONinMASS> Well yeah i know but its a sick poster/flyer
21:52 < Vasarto_> Is there a way to tone down the color a bit? Make an alternate version of it that utilizes a different background?
21:52 < Bluestreak> It is yes
21:52 < Bluestreak> Greyscale! LOL
21:52 < Bluestreak> (and then some)
21:52 < Kendra> If we  needea flyer, is it to hand out this Saturday? 
21:52 < Vasarto_> Maybe change the black to white?
21:52 < Bluestreak> I think so Kendra_
21:52 < ANONinMASS> I can make it all B&W for printing purposesd
21:52 < Bluestreak> Excellent ++
21:53 < jokeefe> the guy I got the idea for it found quite a bit, but Ireland, UK, France are more CCTV heavy - http://www.recyclism.com/twopointfour_v1.php
21:53 < jokeefe> yes Kendra
21:53 < ANONinMASS> yeah the cops have mobile cameras with them now...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vly-qO0hbhI
21:54 < Bluestreak> Watch out. the video on recyclism is LOUD
21:54 < jokeefe> ANONinMASS - it would be helpful if it had a link or something for someone to do.
21:54 < Kendra> I might be able to help, but I need direction on what it would say.  I am creative but not a graphic designer.  This is downtown Somerville, correct?
21:54 < jokeefe> yes, Davis Sq.
21:55 < Bluestreak> What are you looking for, exactly?
21:55 < jokeefe> well let me try it out.  if it doesn't work, then flier design changes.
21:55 < Vasarto_> So what exactly are all of the cameras for? Are they simply ones that are being hacked into right now? 
21:55 < jokeefe> why CCTV cameras or why the four fake ones?
21:56 < ANONinMASS> here... update on graphic: http://t.co/zIsio3JoHG
21:57 < Bluestreak> better still too much black
21:57 < Bluestreak> Just give us a little presentation here, jokeefe?
21:57 < jokeefe> will be in touch with folks by email.
21:57 < jokeefe> other events/actions
21:57 < jokeefe> 28th is our next general meeting. - https://www.facebook.com/events/273549016120782/
21:58 < Bluestreak> Please RSVP
21:58 < Igel> i dont have facebook
21:58 < Bluestreak> OK NP
21:58 < Bluestreak> Its just a tool
21:58 < Igel> oh its public
21:58 < jokeefe> just show up, details should be on page which is public
21:58 < srevilak> Short list of events: http://masspirates.org/wiki/July_18th,_2013_IRC_Meeting#Agenda
21:58 < Bluestreak> tell the activist list you are going if you like
21:59 < Bluestreak> I set all Pirate events on FB to public
21:59 < jokeefe> food, drink, AC, funny
21:59 < jokeefe> Also, have the Pirate Picnic on Aug. 3rd - https://www.facebook.com/events/1397130737167875/
21:59 < Bluestreak> Blue wants us to dress up!
21:59 < jokeefe> Followed by Orwell day on Aug. 4th
21:59 < Bluestreak> (Ugh! THE HEAT!)
22:00 < Bluestreak> Also Comic Con
22:00 < jokeefe> Followed by NH Pride March on Aug. 5th
22:00 < Bluestreak> Comic Con!
22:00 < jokeefe> yes, need a flier for that one
22:00 < js0000> what's orwell day?
22:00 < Bluestreak> wait...
22:00 < jokeefe> 19 8/4
22:00 < Bluestreak> We need a flyer tailored to Comic Con?
22:00 < Igel> 8-bit 
22:01 < Vasarto_> Whats orwell day? As in what it is? Sounds like a holiday to celebrate George orwell.
22:01 < js0000> i was just wondering why on aug 4
22:01 < Vasarto_> hm..
22:01 < Bluestreak> We need a flyer tailored to Comic Con? jokeefe
22:01 < js0000> but jamie explained 
22:01 < jokeefe> or not, Bluestreak, we got the others
22:02 < Bluestreak> If we aren't too beat we make make an appearence over there
22:02 < jokeefe> srevilak, got a date for the crypto party?
22:02 < Bluestreak> too beat after the picnic that is
22:02 < jokeefe> good idea.  
22:03 < jokeefe> is 8/5 a holiday?
22:03 < Bluestreak> I can get some standard flyers from you at the picnic
22:03 < srevilak> jokeefe: not yet -- hope to get one nailed down in a few days.
22:03 < Bluestreak> JFGI
22:03 < srevilak> Leaning towards 2nd week of Aug
22:04 < jokeefe> August gonna be busy
22:04 < jokeefe> I hear the Greens are going to have a candidate training.  a green/pirate is going to ask if we can help.
22:05 < Bluestreak> Wait! Not the 17th!
22:05 < srevilak> 17th?
22:05 < Bluestreak> The crypto party won't be the 17th will it?
22:06 < srevilak> I can avoid the 17th
22:06 < Bluestreak> TY big commitment
22:06 < srevilak> np
22:07 < ANONinMASS> graphic: http://t.co/nQZB7fzmi7
22:07 < srevilak> who's attending Comic con, NH pride?
22:07 < Bluestreak> better and better
22:07 < Bluestreak> Weekday things are bad for me sry
22:07 < jokeefe> yeah
22:07 < Bluestreak> AJ and I may pop over to Comic Con
22:07 < srevilak> ANONinMASS: you're pretty good at this flyer stuff!
22:08 < Bluestreak> ++
22:08 < jokeefe> ANONinMASS kind of hard to make out the cameras
22:08 < ANONinMASS> thats a small scaled down resoltion. you will in final draft
22:08 < Bluestreak> Shift the matrix-t stuff upwards
22:08 < jokeefe> might be good to replace the man with a family
22:08 < Bluestreak> matrix-y
22:09 < Bluestreak> Says the family man
22:09 < jokeefe> lots o' kids at art beat
22:09 < srevilak> jokeefe: when are you going to artbeat?
22:10 < sevan> gtg bye folks
22:10 < jokeefe> 11am-noon
22:10 < jokeefe> night
22:10 < Bluestreak> night!
22:10 < jokeefe> gave long link - http://www.somervilleartscouncil.org/artbeat/2013
22:10 < jokeefe> wrong link
22:10 < Bluestreak> Tchah! good to know
22:11 < Bluestreak> Woulda missed ya
22:11 < Bluestreak> Should we ping you when we are in Davis Sq?
22:12 < jokeefe> sure.  
22:12 < Bluestreak> AJ will hand out flyers
22:12 < ANONinMASS> graphic: http://t.co/0Di7ASLO87
22:12 < Bluestreak> And wear his T shirt
22:12 < jokeefe> on task list - please look it over and think about what we need to be doing between now and end of 2013 as a start.  events, actions, etc.  and add things http://piratenpad.de/SKwdoMqk26
22:12 < Bluestreak> Already started cheif
22:13 < jokeefe> better, ANONinMASS
22:13 < jokeefe> thanks!
22:13 < Bluestreak> I will be calling BG office again about sig requirements
22:13 < ANONinMASS> i moved the binary up more to see the cameras, what other info we need on it?
22:13 < Bluestreak> Ramon is very nice
22:13 < Bluestreak> Yes what else should it say
22:13 < Bluestreak> ?
22:14 < ANONinMASS> did you see apples latest ad?: http://t.co/5vCGHYzvEn
22:14 < Bluestreak> hee hee
22:14 < srevilak> :)
22:15 < jokeefe> LOL
22:15 < ANONinMASS> B)
22:15 < Bluestreak> jokeefe what else should the flyer say?
22:15 < jokeefe> thinking
22:15 < ANONinMASS> pm the info when done
22:16 < Bluestreak> TY so much Bry
22:16 < ANONinMASS> np!
22:16 < Kendra> Maybe I am overlooking something? Do we have an online list of these upcoming events with the dates?  I got my calendar and would like to jot them down but can't find a list. I know I will be at the Art Beat thing.  
22:16 < Bluestreak> Will you come out, too?
22:16 < ANONinMASS> im coming to georges
22:16 < Bluestreak> Saturday, right?
22:16 < Bluestreak> But Art beat?
22:17 < jokeefe> Surveillance cameras, License plate scanners, Microsoft XBoxOne always listening to you, NSA data mining your calls & email - What will it take for you realize 1984 is here?
22:17 < srevilak> Kendra: http://masspirates.org/wiki/July_18th,_2013_IRC_Meeting#Agenda has list of events
22:17 < jokeefe> Take back your privacy!  Take back your life!  
22:18 < jokeefe> masspirates.org
22:18 < jokeefe> how does that sound?
22:18 < Bluestreak> ++
22:19 < Bluestreak> Learn more at masspirates.org
22:19 < jokeefe> better
22:19 < srevilak> jokeefe: sounds good to me
22:19 < jokeefe> need a post for artbeat then
22:20 < Kendra> thanks steve, thats a lot of stuff
22:21 < srevilak> jokeefe: I can work on post.  I'll Etherpad something by late tomorrow afternoon/early tomorrow evening
22:21 < jokeefe> thanks
22:21 < jokeefe> any national news Bluestreak?
22:21 < Bluestreak> Um.. actually speaking of blog posting
22:22 < Bluestreak> I sent you an email... can you reply pls?
22:22 < Bluestreak> And yes
22:22 < Bluestreak> I reached out to Mason Williams on FB
22:22 < Bluestreak> He admins (when he can) the TXPP FB page
22:22 < Bluestreak> and then tonight another Texan reached out to MAPP for PNC sponsorship
22:23 < Bluestreak> I put them in touch with one another
22:23 < Bluestreak> So do we want to sponsor TXPP to PNC?
22:23 < jokeefe> will do, Bluestreak, thanks for the notice
22:24 < Bluestreak> I just forwarded his email to the activist list
22:24 < Bluestreak> IDK who is on what list
22:24 < Bluestreak> jokeefe which thing will you do?
22:25 < Bluestreak> I asked a question then gave a report
22:25 < Vasarto_> If its not too late. I think anothe fun thing for the fliar to say is the NSA favorites everyones Twitter posts or something like that.
22:26 < jokeefe> lol
22:26 < Kendra> they probably started Twitter
22:27 < jokeefe> was the answer to your question 42?
22:27 < srevilak> time is now 22:27.  Other agenda items?
22:28 < Bluestreak> Oh you are SO FUNNY!
22:28 < Bluestreak> My admin email... Blog and the activist list?
22:28 < Kendra> I am still waiting to get a final interview from Seamus Whelan.  He is out of the country, but can complete an interview online at some point. 
22:29 < Bluestreak> Adding IPM to MAPP Meet Up as we "speak"
22:29 < jokeefe> ok, thanks
22:29 < jokeefe> thanks!
22:30 < jokeefe> anything else?
22:30 < Igel> i'm working on cjdns contacts 
22:30 < Bluestreak> Do I set the Meet Up to public?
22:30 < Bluestreak> Derr?
22:31 < Vasarto_> Nah, Twitter was started by an overly obese  Iguana and his pet Pencil sharpener 
22:31 < Bluestreak> Anything else... yes talked to Gregg
22:31 < Bluestreak> For like an hour
22:31 < Bluestreak> He is very stoked
22:31 < Igel> long term goal is to get all pirateirc ircd's running cjdns, and creating a link together with hyperboria
22:32 < Bluestreak> focus on Igel
22:32 < Igel> so i picked up piratemesh.net
22:32 < Bluestreak> BRB
22:33 < Igel> trying to reach out to TDWX (towardX) clients/partners in boston
22:34 < jokeefe> lgel, hyperboria?
22:34 < srevilak> Igel: at some point, I will find time to look at the meshnet thing.  I sounds really cool
22:34 < Igel> may be FSF could help with hosting...
22:35 < srevilak> jokeefe: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cjdns#Hyperboria
22:35 < Igel> for sure... its going to destroy clearnet (the inernet)
22:37 < Igel> yeah srevilak ive been bogged down a bit too.. but Dan from projectmeshnet (that fund site) \
22:37 < Igel> has been pretty cool with the idea of getting a net/communitity up in Mass...
22:37 < Kendra> It sounds like we are close to done.  I have to get going in a minute.  Are we good?
22:37 < Igel> so i think we have a supplier for these routers: http://fund.meshwith.me/
22:38 < Kendra> If not I'll take a look a the notes. 
22:38 < srevilak> I need to clock out soon as well.  5am comes early
22:39 < jokeefe> I think we are done.
22:39 < jokeefe> gotta go test the toy
22:39 < jokeefe> and get some sleep
22:39 < ANONinMASS> graphic: http://t.co/amNLIH71nm
22:39 < jokeefe> on cue
22:39 < jokeefe> thanks
22:39 < Kendra> Great meeting.   Let me know what is up for Saturday. Nite Everyone. 
22:39 < srevilak> jokeefe: can let us know where/when to renedevouz on Sat?
22:40 < jokeefe> will do
22:40 < srevilak> s/can let/can you let/
22:40 < srevilak> ok thx
22:40 < srevilak> motion to adjourn
22:40 < jokeefe> ANONinMASS - Nice! though the N in NSA looks like an M.  Is the font, I guess
22:40 < ANONinMASS> i can fix
22:41 < jokeefe> thanks!
22:41 < jokeefe> 2nd
22:41 < jokeefe> all in favor?
22:41 < Bluestreak> aye
22:41 < Igel> yaar 
22:42 < jokeefe> BTW: I found out about the CCTV monitor idea at http://sciencegallery.com/hackthecity/