May 24th, 2022 IRC Meeting

From Mass Pirate Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search





What we are working on now:



Leader: Malt

Video Newsletter/Podcast

Leader: Joseph

  • Pirate news recording scheduled for Sundays, 7pm with go-live at 7:30pm. Unless changed

Other To Do

  • Application to PPI

Upcoming Events


  • jokeefe: James O’Keefe, Somerville
  • Joe: Joseph Onoroski, Lowell


  • davidd
  • hvxgr
  • slerman


Short meeting. Confirmed Pirate News will be Sunday at 7:30pm.

Joe will get account debit cards.



[9:07pm] jokeefe: Agenda:,_2022_IRC_Meeting
[9:07pm] jokeefe: ids
[9:07pm] Joe: Sound like a plan.
[9:08pm] jokeefe: Anything to add?
[9:08pm] jokeefe: James O’Keefe, Somerville
[9:08pm] Joe: Joseph Onoroski, Lowell
[9:08pm] Joe: Nothing to add.
[9:09pm] jokeefe: Just going to skip to Video Newsletter/Podcast
[9:09pm] jokeefe: Regular time good?
[9:10pm] Joe: Yes. I hope to be setting up my main this weekend. I am super excited.
[9:11pm] jokeefe: Excellent
[9:13pm] Joe: I have a second heavy main I was working on as well. If I have both going then I can bring it down for use.
[9:14pm] jokeefe: good
[9:14pm] jokeefe: Talked with Restore the 4th. Their bill on tracking civil asset forfeiture got out of one committee and they are working to get it out of another. Will send an email out with how people can help with that effort.
[9:14pm] Joe: Also, I have a spot for monthly meetings where we can put a sert up in Lowell. We even have couches and desks that are free to use.
[9:14pm] Joe: Great.
[9:14pm] jokeefe: Will you attend the PPI meeting on 5/31?
[9:15pm] jokeefe: That would be nice. thanks.
[9:15pm] jokeefe: Lowell place that is
[9:15pm] Joe: I ment to be at the one today but the day got away from me.
[9:16pm] Joe: I will try to attend the next one.
[9:16pm] jokeefe: great
[9:16pm] Joe: I will see about getting you a set of keys.
[9:16pm] jokeefe: thank you
[9:17pm] jokeefe: that is all I have. shall we adjourn?
[9:17pm] Joe: One quick question.
[9:17pm] jokeefe: ok
[9:17pm] Joe: Did we ever get debit cards?
[9:18pm] jokeefe: I haven’t. Been needing to do so.
[9:18pm] Joe: I have some time on Thursday to do it. I will have them send you a copy.
[9:19pm] jokeefe: thank you
[9:19pm] Joe: Motion to adjourn?
[9:19pm] jokeefe: If you don’t get a chance, message me and I should be able to go in Friday.
[9:19pm] jokeefe: 2nd
[9:19pm] jokeefe: all in favor?
[9:19pm] Joe: Aye
[9:19pm] jokeefe: aye
[9:20pm] jokeefe: motion passes. I will post the notes