September 26th, 2018 IRC Meeting

From Mass Pirate Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search

Review

Freedom Rally

Decisions/Endorsements

Projects

Party Conference

Set for 9/29

Planning pirate pad

Upcoming Events

  • 10/2, 7-9pm, Mass MeshNet Tech Meeting, Industry Lab, 288 Norfolk St, Cambridge
  • 10/9, 7-9pm, Mass MeshNet Tech Meeting, Industry Lab, 288 Norfolk St, Cambridge
  • 10/12, Submission due date for tables/workshop requests for Boston Anarchist Bookfair
  • 10/16, 7-9pm, Mass MeshNet Tech Meeting, Industry Lab, 288 Norfolk St, Cambridge
  • 10/17, Last Day to Register to Vote
  • 10/23, 7-9pm, Mass MeshNet Tech Meeting, Industry Lab, 288 Norfolk St, Cambridge
  • 10/30, 7-9pm, Mass MeshNet Tech Meeting, Industry Lab, 288 Norfolk St, Cambridge
  • 10/31, 6-9pm, Somerville Cryptoparty, The Sprouts, 339R Summer Street, Somerville
  • Oct, Boston-area Chapter Meeting
  • Oct, Democracy/IT meeting. Email info@masspirates.org for the location
  • 11/6, 7am-8pm, Election Day
  • 11/17-18, Boston Anarchist Bookfair, Boston University, Boston

Participants

  • jokeefe: James O’Keefe Somerville
  • Pirate_Joe: Joseph Onoroski, Lowell

Observers

  • ChanServ
  • hvxgr, Tom Rodman / Milwaukee
  • trisk

Summary

Minutes

 


[9:03pm] jokeefe: Agenda - https://masspirates.org/wiki/September_26th,_2018_IRC_Meeting
[9:03pm] jokeefe: ids
[9:04pm] jokeefe: James O’Keefe Somerville
[9:04pm] Pirate_Joe: Joseph Onoroski, Lowell
[9:05pm] jokeefe: Anything to add?
[9:06pm] Pirate_Joe: No ty, I am just trying to keep up.
[9:07pm] jokeefe: The joys of parenting
[9:07pm] jokeefe: https://piratenpad.de/p/MAPPConference2018
[9:07pm] jokeefe: Any tasks you would be able to take on?
[9:08pm] jokeefe: for this weekend?
[9:08pm] Pirate_Joe: I think it's from work but I just see that as a different form of the same thing....
[9:09pm] jokeefe: aye
[9:09pm] Pirate_Joe: I am on my phone so the pirate pad didn't open but I will check tomorrow morning.
[9:09pm] jokeefe: thanks
[9:10pm] Pirate_Joe: What time are we setting up, I will be able to drop my son off at 8 so I hope to be there for 9
[9:10pm] jokeefe: I plan to get there at 9am
[9:10pm] Pirate_Joe: I would be happy to help with the anti
[9:11pm] Pirate_Joe: Anti = setup
[9:11pm] jokeefe: Thanks
[9:12pm] jokeefe: Fun with packing
[9:13pm] jokeefe: That’s pretty much what I have. Trying to finish up outreach tonight and tomorrow.
[9:14pm] Pirate_Joe: I didn't get a chance to work on the lust.
[9:14pm] Pirate_Joe: List....
[9:15pm] Pirate_Joe: I still have the speech to write but other than that my day is open tomorrow. I plan to do a bit tomorrow
[9:15pm] Pirate_Joe: We we planning on food on Saturday?
[9:16pm] jokeefe: How about: H! I wanted to invite you to the Pirate Party conference on Saturday. You can find out more at https://masspirates.org/blog/conference/ Hope to talk with you there!
[9:16pm] Pirate_Joe: That sounds solid
[9:17pm] jokeefe: We need coffee and donuts to start, but people usually go and get lunch
[9:17pm] Pirate_Joe: Of yearly conference is only days away, come down and be a part of history!
[9:17pm] jokeefe: That works too. Good to have the link.
[9:18pm] Pirate_Joe: You are texting mainly, correct?
[9:18pm] Pirate_Joe: We can send out a mass text using bcc in the gmail
[9:18pm] Pirate_Joe: May be a bit quicker.
[9:19pm] jokeefe: I don’t know how to do that, but feel free to try it
[9:20pm] Pirate_Joe: https://www.google.com/search?hl=en-US&ie=UTF-8&source=android-browser&q=how+to+text+from+gmail&gws_rd=ssl
[9:20pm] Pirate_Joe: It's really easy from a computer.
[9:21pm] Pirate_Joe: Just bcc so we dont share everyone's information
[9:21pm] Pirate_Joe: Time = resources to which we both have a limit.
[9:21pm] jokeefe: ok, will look it over.  thanks
[9:22pm] Pirate_Joe: Btw, When is Malt coming back again?
[9:22pm] jokeefe: End of the month, I believe
[9:22pm] Pirate_Joe: A bit quite q
[9:22pm] Pirate_Joe: Without the fellow
[9:23pm] Pirate_Joe: Another question, when was the next vote for pirate council?
[9:24pm] Pirate_Joe: Did we set a date?
[9:24pm] jokeefe: We haven’t.
[9:24pm] jokeefe: Need to set one.
[9:24pm] jokeefe: After the conference.
[9:25pm] Pirate_Joe: I motion to table it until Malts return.
[9:25pm] jokeefe: Agreed
[9:25pm] Pirate_Joe: After the conference works too but they will probably be pretty much the same thing.
[9:26pm] jokeefe: We shall see.
[9:26pm] Pirate_Joe: Shall we adjourn for the evening?
[9:26pm] jokeefe: Agreed
[9:26pm] jokeefe: I’ll post the minutes.
[9:26pm] jokeefe: Have a great night
[9:27pm] Pirate_Joe: I will text you when I am fully devoted to pirate business tomorrow incase you need anything
[9:27pm] jokeefe: thanks
[9:27pm] Pirate_Joe: You as well Jamie
[9:27pm] jokeefe: Hope you get some rest
[9:28pm] Pirate_Joe: Thank you
[9:28pm] Pirate_Joe: I hope baby sleeps in tomorrow but he has been up at 5 am everyday
[9:28pm] Pirate_Joe: %(