Difference between revisions of "June 28th, 2022 IRC Meeting"

From Mass Pirate Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
Line 61: Line 61:
  
 
   <nowiki>
 
   <nowiki>
 
+
21:04 <~jokeefe> Agenda:
 
+
        https://masspirates.org/wiki/June_28th,_2022_IRC_Meeting
 +
21:04 <~jokeefe> ids
 +
21:04 <~jokeefe> Anything to add?
 +
21:04 < srevilak> nothing here
 +
21:05 <~jokeefe> James O’Keefe, Somerville
 +
21:05 < Joe> Joseph Onoroski, Lowell
 +
21:06 < srevilak> Steve Revilak, Arlington
 +
21:06 < Joe> Nothing to add atm
 +
21:06 <~jokeefe> ok if we cancel next Tuesday’s meeting?
 +
21:07 < srevilak> makes sense
 +
21:07 < Joe> I have no objections
 +
21:09 <~jokeefe> good.
 +
21:10 < Joe> brb
 +
21:11 <~jokeefe> ok
 +
21:13 < Joe> back, sorry for the delay
 +
21:15 <~jokeefe> no worries
 +
21:16 <~jokeefe> We were working on
 +
        https://masspirates.org/wiki/June_28th,_2022_IRC_Meeting
 +
21:16 <~jokeefe> I mean
 +
        https://etherpad.pp-international.net/p/MAPPArtisforEveryone!
 +
21:22 <~jokeefe> I rearranged it and put in some objectives.
 +
21:22 < Joe> I see that the intro was redone.
 +
21:22 < Joe> Seems a lot shorter now.
 +
21:23 <~jokeefe> More rearranged. Joe, I thought that bullet point 2
 +
        covers your idea of community competitions.
 +
21:23 < Joe> It does. Plus I really like the first point
 +
21:24 < Joe> the third tying it into other action items from other planks
 +
21:26 <~jokeefe> Anything else to add?
 +
21:29 < Joe> adding it now
 +
21:29 < srevilak> What does "Lowell, MA" mean (in the first sentence)
 +
21:29 < Joe> ?
 +
21:30 < Joe> I thought that part was removed
 +
21:30 < Joe> And it was a direct quote from Lowell, MA slogan
 +
21:30 < srevilak> ok, thx
 +
21:31 < srevilak> I broke the quote into a separate paragraph
 +
21:34 <~jokeefe> Joe, I moved the new entry to the 2nd paragraph
 +
21:34 < Joe> It works much better there.
 +
21:35 <~jokeefe> glad you like it
 +
21:35 <~jokeefe> are we good with this?
 +
21:35 < Joe> I think so
 +
21:35 < srevilak> looks ok to me
 +
21:35 < Joe> motion to adopt
 +
21:36 <~jokeefe> 1 sec
 +
21:36 < Joe> unless you want to continue working on it
 +
21:37 <~jokeefe> Updated the 2nd bullet point
 +
21:40 <~jokeefe> 2nd the motion to adopt
 +
21:40 < srevilak> aye
 +
21:40 <~jokeefe> aye
 +
21:40 < Joe> aye
 +
21:41 <~jokeefe> any opposed?
 +
21:41 < srevilak> nay
 +
21:42 <~jokeefe> motion passes
 +
21:42 <~jokeefe> Pirate news recording Sunday?
 +
21:43 < srevilak> yep!
 +
21:43 < Joe> Yes, usual time?
 +
21:43 <~jokeefe> yes
 +
21:45 <~jokeefe> BTW: I posted my and srevilak’s
 +
        photos of the Trans Resistance March at
 +
        https://www.jamesokeefe.org/2022/06/2022-trans-resistance-march/
 +
21:45 <~jokeefe> motion to adjourn?
 +
21:45 <~jokeefe> s/?//g
 +
21:46 < srevilak> second
 +
21:47 < srevilak> will post transcript
 +
21:47 <~jokeefe> all in favor?
 +
21:47 < srevilak> aye
 
</nowiki>
 
</nowiki>

Revision as of 21:48, 28 June 2022

Review

Decisions/Endorsements

Platform

Planks: https://github.com/masspirates/planks

What we are working on now:


Projects

Outreach

Leader: Malt

Meeting poll

Video Newsletter/Podcast

Leader: Joseph

  • Pirate news recording scheduled for Sundays, 7pm with go-live at 7:30pm. Unless changed

Other To Do

  • Application to PPI

Upcoming Events

  • Pirate Moot, Sat., July 23rd, noon-2pm, James's place
  • Pirate Moot, Sat., August 27th, 11am-2pm, Joe's place

Participants

  • jokeefe (James O’Keefe, Somerville)
  • srevilak (Steve Revilak, Arlington)
  • Joe (Joseph Onoroski, Lowell)

Observers

  • davidd
  • hvxgr
  • slerman

Summary

No meeting next Tuesday (July 5th)

Art is for everyone plank

Pirate news

  • Sunday, usual time

Minutes

 
21:04 <~jokeefe> Agenda:
        https://masspirates.org/wiki/June_28th,_2022_IRC_Meeting
21:04 <~jokeefe> ids
21:04 <~jokeefe> Anything to add?
21:04 < srevilak> nothing here
21:05 <~jokeefe> James O’Keefe, Somerville
21:05 < Joe> Joseph Onoroski, Lowell
21:06 < srevilak> Steve Revilak, Arlington
21:06 < Joe> Nothing to add atm
21:06 <~jokeefe> ok if we cancel next Tuesday’s meeting?
21:07 < srevilak> makes sense
21:07 < Joe> I have no objections
21:09 <~jokeefe> good.
21:10 < Joe> brb
21:11 <~jokeefe> ok
21:13 < Joe> back, sorry for the delay
21:15 <~jokeefe> no worries
21:16 <~jokeefe> We were working on
        https://masspirates.org/wiki/June_28th,_2022_IRC_Meeting
21:16 <~jokeefe> I mean
        https://etherpad.pp-international.net/p/MAPPArtisforEveryone!
21:22 <~jokeefe> I rearranged it and put in some objectives.
21:22 < Joe> I see that the intro was redone.
21:22 < Joe> Seems a lot shorter now.
21:23 <~jokeefe> More rearranged. Joe, I thought that bullet point 2
        covers your idea of community competitions.
21:23 < Joe> It does. Plus I really like the first point
21:24 < Joe> the third tying it into other action items from other planks
21:26 <~jokeefe> Anything else to add?
21:29 < Joe> adding it now
21:29 < srevilak> What does "Lowell, MA" mean (in the first sentence)
21:29 < Joe> ?
21:30 < Joe> I thought that part was removed
21:30 < Joe> And it was a direct quote from Lowell, MA slogan
21:30 < srevilak> ok, thx
21:31 < srevilak> I broke the quote into a separate paragraph
21:34 <~jokeefe> Joe, I moved the new entry to the 2nd paragraph
21:34 < Joe> It works much better there.
21:35 <~jokeefe> glad you like it
21:35 <~jokeefe> are we good with this?
21:35 < Joe> I think so
21:35 < srevilak> looks ok to me
21:35 < Joe> motion to adopt
21:36 <~jokeefe> 1 sec
21:36 < Joe> unless you want to continue working on it
21:37 <~jokeefe> Updated the 2nd bullet point
21:40 <~jokeefe> 2nd the motion to adopt
21:40 < srevilak> aye
21:40 <~jokeefe> aye
21:40 < Joe> aye
21:41 <~jokeefe> any opposed?
21:41 < srevilak> nay
21:42 <~jokeefe> motion passes
21:42 <~jokeefe> Pirate news recording Sunday?
21:43 < srevilak> yep!
21:43 < Joe> Yes, usual time?
21:43 <~jokeefe> yes
21:45 <~jokeefe> BTW: I posted my and srevilak’s
        photos of the Trans Resistance March at
        https://www.jamesokeefe.org/2022/06/2022-trans-resistance-march/
21:45 <~jokeefe> motion to adjourn?
21:45 <~jokeefe> s/?//g
21:46 < srevilak> second
21:47 < srevilak> will post transcript
21:47 <~jokeefe> all in favor?
21:47 < srevilak> aye