Difference between revisions of "September 15th, 2021 IRC Meeting"

From Mass Pirate Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
(Created page with "== Review == == Decisions/Endorsements == === Platform === Planks: https://github.com/masspirates/planks Started work on two new planks: * https://etherpad.pp-internationa...")
 
Line 61: Line 61:
  
  
 +
[9:04pm] Joe: Joseph Onoroski, Lowell
 +
[9:04pm] jokeefe: Agenda: https://masspirates.org/wiki/September_15th,_2021_IRC_Meeting
 +
[9:04pm] jokeefe: ids
 +
[9:04pm] jokeefe: James O’Keefe, Somerville
 +
[9:04pm] Joe: Joseph Onoroski, Lowell
 +
[9:05pm] malt: malt schlitzmann, worcester
 +
[9:05pm] jokeefe: Anything to add?
 +
[9:06pm] jokeefe: Decisions/Endorsements
 +
[9:06pm] jokeefe: Platform
 +
[9:06pm] Joe: Nothing to add
 +
[9:07pm] malt: all good here
 +
[9:08pm] jokeefe: The “Ending the social media oligopoly” needs work, but I like the sharks part.
 +
[9:08pm] jokeefe: in https://etherpad.pp-international.net/p/MAPPDigitalFreedomForAll
 +
[9:09pm] malt: hahaha! sadly i have not had time to research more on this
 +
[9:09pm] jokeefe: me either, unfortunately
 +
[9:11pm] Joe: I did review it but I had nothing useful to add. I feel our point does come across just fine.
 +
[9:11pm] jokeefe: Focus on https://etherpad.pp-international.net/p/MAPPImmigrationPlank  and revisit the Digital Freedom plank next week when we have further time to edit it?
 +
[9:11pm] Joe: Sou ds
 +
[9:11pm] Joe: Sounds good.
 +
[9:12pm] malt: ok, I added a little bit
 +
[9:14pm] jokeefe: thanks
 +
[9:16pm] Joe left the chat room. (Quit: Connection closed)
 +
[9:17pm] Joe joined the chat room.
  
  
  
 
</nowiki>
 
</nowiki>

Revision as of 20:18, 15 September 2021

Review

Decisions/Endorsements

Platform

Planks: https://github.com/masspirates/planks

Started work on two new planks:

Party Budget

Start discussion of 2022 party budget.

Projects

Legislation

Outreach

Leader: Malt

  • Next pirate moot?
  • Setup local video meetups by region with people who said they were interested in organizing a local chapter
  • Organize candidate trainings

Video Newsletter/Podcast

Leader: Joseph

  • Pirate news recording scheduled for Sundays, 7pm with go-live at 7:30pm. Unless changed

Trans Advocacy Telethon

Other To Do

  • Application to PPI

Upcoming On-line Events

Participants

Observers

  • davidd
  • hvxgr
  • slerman

Summary

Minutes

 


[9:04pm] Joe: Joseph Onoroski, Lowell
[9:04pm] jokeefe: Agenda: https://masspirates.org/wiki/September_15th,_2021_IRC_Meeting
[9:04pm] jokeefe: ids
[9:04pm] jokeefe: James O’Keefe, Somerville
[9:04pm] Joe: Joseph Onoroski, Lowell
[9:05pm] malt: malt schlitzmann, worcester
[9:05pm] jokeefe: Anything to add?
[9:06pm] jokeefe: Decisions/Endorsements
[9:06pm] jokeefe: Platform
[9:06pm] Joe: Nothing to add
[9:07pm] malt: all good here
[9:08pm] jokeefe: The “Ending the social media oligopoly” needs work, but I like the sharks part.
[9:08pm] jokeefe: in https://etherpad.pp-international.net/p/MAPPDigitalFreedomForAll
[9:09pm] malt: hahaha! sadly i have not had time to research more on this
[9:09pm] jokeefe: me either, unfortunately
[9:11pm] Joe: I did review it but I had nothing useful to add. I feel our point does come across just fine.
[9:11pm] jokeefe: Focus on https://etherpad.pp-international.net/p/MAPPImmigrationPlank  and revisit the Digital Freedom plank next week when we have further time to edit it?
[9:11pm] Joe: Sou ds
[9:11pm] Joe: Sounds good.
[9:12pm] malt: ok, I added a little bit
[9:14pm] jokeefe: thanks
[9:16pm] Joe left the chat room. (Quit: Connection closed)
[9:17pm] Joe joined the chat room.