January 24th, 2017 IRC Meeting

From Mass Pirate Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search

Review

Endorsements

Projects

Local Surveillance Ordinances

Cryptoparties

Campaign Workshops

Starting Local Chapters

MAAPL Fight Foreclosure Campaign

Fundraising & Conference

Projects On Hold For the Moment

Both of these could be topics for future hackathons.

CCTV Camera Map

Together Boston Meshnet

Upcoming Events

  1. 1/25, 6-9pm, Somerville Cryptoparty

See: 2017 calendar

Participants

  • jokeefe
  • G
  • BrianShaw
  • Castaway_
  • moses

Observers

  • davidd
  • igel
  • sankey
  • Techrev

Summary

Minutes

 

[9:03pm] jokeefe: Agenda: https://masspirates.org/wiki/January_24th,_2017_IRC_Meeting
[9:03pm] papegaai: Title: January 24th, 2017 IRC Meeting - Mass Pirate Wiki (at masspirates.org)
[9:03pm] jokeefe: ids
[9:03pm] jokeefe: James O’Keefe, Somerville
[9:03pm] jokeefe: anyone want to add anything to the agenda?
[9:04pm] G: bo sir nothing i can think of
[9:05pm] BrianShaw: (thinking)
[9:05pm] G: "planning for the inevitable breakdown of society" ?
[9:05pm] jokeefe: heh
[9:05pm] jokeefe: sure
[9:05pm] BrianShaw: planning to be the ones who rebuild it?
[9:05pm] G: yes!
[9:06pm] jokeefe: BTW: if you haven’t filled out the questionnaire for PirateCon 2017, please do
[9:06pm] jokeefe: https://masspirates.org/crew/forms/piratecon-2017-questionnaire
[9:06pm] papegaai: Title: Piratecon 2017 Questionnaire | Mass Pirates Crew (at masspirates.org)
[9:06pm] G: yep i got mine in!
[9:06pm] jokeefe: If you think of anything more to add to the agenda, just speak up
[9:06pm] BrianShaw: I'll come back to that later
[9:06pm] jokeefe: we end at 10pm, though
[9:06pm] BrianShaw: fake news?
[9:07pm] BrianShaw: or - how to ensure information is trustworthy?
[9:07pm] jokeefe: its all fake 
[9:07pm] G: trust nothing
[9:07pm] G:
[9:07pm] jokeefe: Review
[9:07pm] jokeefe: sure we can talk fake news later
[9:07pm] jokeefe: we had the Democracy/IT Meeting on Saturday
[9:07pm] jokeefe: three people attended
[9:08pm] jokeefe: we talked a lot about finding a better way for people to communicate and self organize
[9:08pm] jokeefe: steps are:
[9:08pm] jokeefe: 1. put out a call with our requirements for suggestions for tools to use and other advice
[9:09pm] jokeefe: 2. take the suggestions and setup three or so options
[9:09pm] jokeefe: 3. let people play with the options
[9:09pm] jokeefe: 4. go with the one that works
[9:10pm] G: erm... technology options? like programs?
[9:10pm] jokeefe: discussion was about message boards vs tools like slack, but one person suggested that reddit code is open source so that might work better
[9:10pm] jokeefe: yes
[9:10pm] G: i'm embarssaingly lowtech
[9:10pm] jokeefe: no worries, that is one of the requirements
[9:10pm] BrianShaw: as are a lot of the people we want voting for us
[9:10pm] jokeefe: aye
[9:11pm] jokeefe: and we need ways that people can plug in easily and find pirates in their area and self organize
[9:12pm] jokeefe: email isn’t cutting it, at least the way we are using it
[9:12pm] G: we'll need this to get that senate seat 
[9:12pm] jokeefe: or 40
[9:12pm] jokeefe: or were you thinking Federal?
[9:12pm] G: Warren. lol
[9:12pm] G: i might have started a fire on our FB page
[9:12pm] jokeefe: 9 house reps are a good target as well
[9:12pm] G:  
[9:13pm] jokeefe: oh?
[9:13pm] G: i shared one link suggesting Warren's seat was up
[9:13pm] jokeefe: ah, yeah heard that poll.  haven’t looked at the cross tabs yet
[9:13pm] G: some people were very..... excited about it
[9:14pm] jokeefe: well we have local offices they can run for. much easier.
[9:14pm] G: yep, much more realistically
[9:14pm] G:
[9:15pm] jokeefe: we set the date for the next one for 2/18.  it is up at https://masspirates.org/wiki/2017_Event_Calendar
[9:15pm] papegaai: Title: 2017 Event Calendar - Mass Pirate Wiki (at masspirates.org)
[9:16pm] jokeefe: Endorsements - any suggestions we should consider, or skip?
[9:16pm] Castaway_ joined the chat room.
[9:16pm] jokeefe: ahoy Castaway_
[9:16pm] jokeefe: ids appreciated
[9:16pm] Castaway_: Ahoy!
[9:16pm] jokeefe: Agenda - https://masspirates.org/wiki/January_24th,_2017_IRC_Meeting
[9:16pm] G: Garret Kirkland, Lowell
[9:16pm] papegaai: Title: January 24th, 2017 IRC Meeting - Mass Pirate Wiki (at masspirates.org)
[9:16pm] jokeefe: on Endorsements
[9:18pm] jokeefe: moving on then to Projects
[9:18pm] jokeefe: Local Surveillance Ordinances - Somerville: picking a date to meet with the city
[9:19pm] jokeefe: Cryptoparties - lots see https://masspirates.org/wiki/2017_Event_Calendar, looking for more people to teach
[9:19pm] jokeefe: if you are in Somerville tomorrow, there is one
[9:20pm] G: i just leave everything open for the NSA to cgrab
[9:20pm] G: basically if they have to break in, they gonna break stuff
[9:20pm] G: so just leave it open for them 
[9:20pm] jokeefe: mostly passive surveillance on their part 
[9:21pm] G: my mouth so big there's no point pretending to hide things
[9:21pm] Castaway_: Thanks for the agenda link. It's a great agenda!
[9:21pm] Castaway_: Do I have to register my id? Sorry it's off topic.
[9:21pm] G: nope, if you wanna tell us who you are you are welcome to (optional)
[9:21pm] G: I'm Garret Kirkland, from Lowell
[9:22pm] Castaway_: I'm Andrew Sullivan, from Vermont
[9:22pm] jokeefe: you don’t Castaway_
[9:22pm] jokeefe: cool
[9:22pm] Castaway_: OK, thanks!
[9:22pm] jokeefe: welcome
[9:22pm] G: ahoy!
[9:22pm] Castaway_: Ahoy!
[9:23pm] jokeefe: Talked with a journalist about setting up a cryptoparty for journalists and doing a FOIA training
[9:23pm] BrianShaw: back to what you were saying, is the Cryptoparty all set for tomorrow or are you still looking for people?
[9:23pm] jokeefe: tomorrow is fine
[9:23pm] BrianShaw: I have a conflict but want tobe sure. Great
[9:23pm] jokeefe: mostly looking for people for future events
[9:23pm] jokeefe: especially for one in Rhode Island
[9:24pm] G: Rhode Island, MA? 
[9:24pm] Castaway_: Does the national party have specific guidelines for local surveillance ordinances? Do the Mass Pirates?
[9:24pm] G: they should just be part of our Commonwealth anyways
[9:25pm] jokeefe: Providence , G
[9:25pm] Castaway_: I tried to reach out to the administrator of the Vermont Pirate Party FB page, and I mentioned the possibility of organizing a a crypto party in Vermont.
[9:25pm] jokeefe: we have a mailing list https://lists.mayfirst.org/mailman/listinfo/cryptoparty_masspirates.org/
[9:25pm] papegaai: Title: Cryptoparty_masspirates.org Info Page (at lists.mayfirst.org)
[9:25pm] jokeefe: cool, Castaway_
[9:25pm] jokeefe: Don’t think the national party has specific guidelines for local surveillance ordinances
[9:25pm] Castaway_: Thanks! I'll try to sign up for the mailing list
[9:27pm] jokeefe: masspirates are working with Restore the 4th on some ordinances locally
[9:28pm] BrianShaw: it's worth asking national about the surveillance ordinances. Bring in the ACLU and police groups and such
[9:28pm] Castaway_: The Vermont Progressive Party's Platform actually addresses the idea of rights to privacy in digital media; I have wondered if Pirates in Vermont could caucus with the Vermont Progressive Party
[9:28pm] jokeefe: up to you
[9:29pm] jokeefe: Campaign Workshops - next one is 2/25, 11:00am-2:30pm, Campaign Workshop, Holyoke Public Library Community Room, 250 Chestnut St, Holyoke
[9:30pm] Castaway_: I'm getting ahead of myself, because the Vermont Pirate Party appears to be technically dormant according to the US Pirate Party website
[9:30pm] jokeefe: sadly, yes.
[9:30pm] Castaway_: Yes, it's technically dormant?
[9:31pm] jokeefe: it isn’t active to the best of my knowledge, but I haven’t looked at the FB/twitter accounts
[9:31pm] jokeefe: twitter account might be more active
[9:31pm] BrianShaw: well Bernie Sanders has raised a nice anti-corruption banner with a national campaign to boot
[9:32pm] BrianShaw: he doesn't have an answer for big government skeptics though
[9:32pm] G: we can def help check into that for you and reach out to our USPP peoples
[9:32pm] Castaway_: Yeah, it's technically dormant; I'll look for a Twitter account, but I think there is just a FB page
[9:32pm] jokeefe: https://twitter.com/piratepartyvt
[9:32pm] papegaai: Title: Pirate Party ⓋT (@PiratePartyVT) | Twitter (at twitter.com)
[9:32pm] Castaway_: That would be awesome
[9:32pm] jokeefe: vtpirateparty looks much less active
[9:33pm] Castaway_: OK, thanks. Who knew? I never saw that on the FB page!
[9:33pm] jokeefe: glad to help
[9:33pm] jokeefe: MassAlliance invited us to their trainings. They are rather more involved than ours, but we cover similar area. they are more workshops, but are free.
[9:34pm] moses joined the chat room.
[9:34pm] jokeefe: ahoy moses
[9:34pm] jokeefe: Agenda - https://masspirates.org/wiki/January_24th,_2017_IRC_Meeting
[9:34pm] papegaai: Title: January 24th, 2017 IRC Meeting - Mass Pirate Wiki (at masspirates.org)
[9:34pm] jokeefe: on campaign workshops
[9:34pm] Castaway_: There's a group called Right and Democracy that is active in Vermont and New Hampshire; they are independent of Bernie, but they advocate a lot of the issues fromhis campaign
[9:34pm] Castaway_: Ahoy!
[9:34pm] moses: ahoy
[9:35pm] jokeefe: good for them
[9:35pm] G: oh bernie..... bernie bernie bernie.....
[9:35pm] G:
[9:35pm] Castaway_: They endorse candidates, and they could endorse Pirate-Progressives
[9:35pm] G: is there a website?
[9:36pm] jokeefe: March is going to be pretty busy, so I don’t know if we will have our own training, depends on when I hear back from the Salem folks
[9:36pm] Castaway_: Bernie should not have endorsed HRC, but what can you do?
[9:36pm] moses: He had to our he'd look like a sore loser
[9:36pm] G: pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft
[9:36pm] jokeefe: April is possible for another campaign training
[9:36pm] G: i cna't even go there
[9:37pm] jokeefe: back to Pirate stuff … 
[9:37pm] G: Pirates! 
[9:37pm] Castaway_: Pirates!
[9:37pm] Castaway_: Arggh!
[9:37pm] jokeefe: We also have this talk: 3/24, 3-5pm, Annoying Legislators for Freedom: A talk with Alex Marthews, National Director of Restore the 4th, Encuentro 5, 9A Hamilton Place, Boston
[9:38pm] BrianShaw: nice
[9:38pm] G: are we gonna annoy legislators?
[9:38pm] jokeefe: for freedom
[9:38pm] moses: or be them
[9:39pm] jokeefe: that too
[9:39pm] moses: that's quite clever
[9:39pm] jokeefe: this is focusing on how the legislature works, or doesn’t
[9:39pm] BrianShaw: if they dont know we're unhappy they can't act on it
[9:39pm] jokeefe: BrianShaw, while we are on the topic, any campaigning questions?
[9:40pm] BrianShaw: Not really. I'm not in a good place to run for office this year, but am debating it longer term
[9:40pm] jokeefe: ok
[9:40pm] G: I told Captain that you wanted to run for .... i think it was Governor? 
[9:40pm] jokeefe:
[9:40pm] BrianShaw: Secretary
[9:41pm] jokeefe: oh, Galvin. get in line 
[9:41pm] BrianShaw: the guy who does all of the open data for the state, and can't screw up women's healthcare much even if he wants to
[9:41pm] jokeefe: lol
[9:41pm] jokeefe: also elections and some corporate regulation
[9:41pm] G: solid tactical move, there
[9:42pm] jokeefe: our objective for 2018 is to run more candidates for the legislature than the GOP. yes, we aim high
[9:42pm] jokeefe: Starting Local Chapters - any update G?
[9:43pm] G: i have not reached anyone else yet.  i started to call down that list but i only hit like a quarter of it
[9:43pm] Castaway_: Do you have a directory of all the popularly elected offices in the Commonwealth?
[9:43pm] G: then i been pulling 12 hour days every day
[9:43pm] G: but no i haven't been able to reach anyone else
[9:43pm] jokeefe: sorry, G. thanks for the calls
[9:43pm] G: ha no worry. i'm actually on the clock right now
[9:43pm] G:
[9:43pm] Castaway_: Greenfield and Northhampton would be good places for local chapters in MA
[9:44pm] jokeefe: Castaway_ all the elected offices, 1 sec
[9:44pm] Castaway_: Northampton
[9:45pm] jokeefe: doesn’t include city/town: http://www.sec.state.ma.us/ele/elepdf/Candidates-Guide-generic.pdf
[9:45pm] Castaway_: Woods Hole in Falmouth, too
[9:45pm] moses: woooo
[9:45pm] jokeefe: aye
[9:45pm] BrianShaw: why those places?
[9:45pm] moses: meee
[9:45pm] Castaway_: Full of radicals
[9:45pm] G: that's a loaded word
[9:46pm] G: what kinda radicals?
[9:46pm] G:
[9:46pm] Castaway_: Swashbuckling
[9:46pm] jokeefe: city usually has a mayor and 5-15 city councilors, and school committee
[9:46pm] Castaway_: That looks like a good list
[9:46pm] BrianShaw: maybe target more conservative parts of the state? Places that hate corruption but aren't satisfied with the big-government solutions we normally see from progressives?
[9:46pm] jokeefe: town has select board (3 or 5), town moderator, school committee, some other offices and for ~31 towns elected town meeting
[9:47pm] jokeefe: happy to BrianShaw, but we go where we can convince Pirates to run
[9:47pm] BrianShaw: true
[9:48pm] jokeefe: MAAPL Fight Foreclosure Campaign - organizing anti-foreclosure workshops for Feb., have a list, calling it
[9:48pm] G: hell i'd be happy to convince my damn friends in lowell to get up off their asses
[9:48pm] Castaway_: Has a Libertarian party run any candidates in recent years?
[9:49pm] jokeefe: I think so. Prez. and some statewide offices
[9:49pm] G: sure. my pals are libertarians. they run people
[9:49pm] jokeefe: Some county/legislative offices too
[9:49pm] jokeefe: don’t keep track of them that much
[9:49pm] G: nah me neither. well not closely
[9:49pm] jokeefe: too much to do 
[9:49pm] Castaway_: All libertarians are Pirates, whether or not they know it.
[9:50pm] Castaway_: From the website, your anti-foreclosure actions look awesome
[9:50pm] jokeefe: Fundraising & Conference - survey is up at https://masspirates.org/crew/forms/piratecon-2017-questionnaire
[9:50pm] papegaai: Title: Piratecon 2017 Questionnaire | Mass Pirates Crew (at masspirates.org)
[9:50pm] jokeefe: getting people to fill it out
[9:51pm] jokeefe: so we can pick a date and make reservation. sometime in April
[9:51pm] G: i filled mine out! all about that Article 14 baby
[9:51pm] G:
[9:51pm] jokeefe: thank you
[9:52pm] BrianShaw: can you send more info about foreclosures when you have a chance? It's been a potent issue here in Lynn
[9:52pm] BrianShaw: sorry back to business
[9:53pm] jokeefe: sure, BrianShaw. MAAPL = mass alliance agains predatory lending
[9:53pm] G: http://maapl.info/
[9:53pm] papegaai: Title: MAAPL – The Massachusetts Alliance Against Predatory Lending | A coalition of local and state-wide organizations working together to reverse the foreclosure crisis. (at maapl.info)
[9:54pm] jokeefe: we are helping them organize clinics where people get help to challenge their foreclosure. if you wanted to help organize a clinic in Lynn, that would be great
[9:54pm] jokeefe: thanks G
[9:54pm] jokeefe: so that’s all I have.
[9:54pm] jokeefe: I believe G wanted to talk about planning for the inevitable breakdown of society and BrianShaw wanted to talk about filtering fake news
[9:54pm] BrianShaw: I'll look into it
[9:55pm] BrianShaw: that will take more than 5 mins sadly
[9:55pm] jokeefe: well, I can stay on longer since it is more discussion
[9:55pm] jokeefe: or brainstorming
[9:56pm] BrianShaw: I may have to drop off at least part of the time. Any more agenda items?
[9:56pm] Castaway_: I was curious about fund-raising and crowd-funding
[9:57pm] jokeefe: that is all the agenda I have, BrianShaw
[9:58pm] BrianShaw: ok. Campaign funding or cause funding?
[9:58pm] jokeefe: Castaway_ anything in particular about fund-raising and crowd-funding?
[9:58pm] G: i got nothing. i'm multitasking my jobby job right now
[9:59pm] Castaway_: Yeah, I'm interested in the idea of crowdfunding directly for candidates with non-profit 501c4's like Rights and Democracy
[10:00pm] BrianShaw: what are the regulatory requirements on those? disclosure of donors and what have you
[10:00pm] jokeefe: I thought VT’s campaign finance laws were fairly strict
[10:00pm] Castaway_: I'm also interested in the idea of teaming up with non-profit 501c3's on digital civil liberties issues and cryptoparties
[10:01pm] Castaway_: Well, Rights and Democracy can endorse candidates and lobby for legislation.
[10:01pm] G: Is RT4 a 501c3?
[10:01pm] G: Jamie
[10:01pm] jokeefe: usually, a campaign can spend on activities that aren’t just campaign activities, but 501c3/4 are more limited
[10:01pm] jokeefe: I think 501c4
[10:02pm] jokeefe: would need to check
[10:02pm] Castaway_: I think, in some ways, Rights and Democracy is a political arm of a 501c3 called the Vermont Workers Center, which raises awareness of workers rights, but can't endorse candidates
[10:03pm] jokeefe: Restore the Fourth, Inc. is a 501(c)4 nonprofit social welfare corporation. This means that your donation is not tax-deductible. https://restorethe4th.com/donate-now/
[10:03pm] papegaai: Title: Donate Now! Restore The Fourth (at restorethe4th.com)
[10:03pm] jokeefe: We are a 527 but report to the massachusetts office of campaign and political finance
[10:04pm] Castaway_: I would think that a lot can be done to raise awareness of Pirate issues by nonprofit 501c3's like the Peace and Justice Centers that have been set up in cities all over the country
[10:05pm] G: let's get em
[10:05pm] BrianShaw: agreed. Especially through cohosted events or what have you
[10:05pm] Castaway_: OK, so, as a 527, you are a party, and donations are not tax-deductible, aren't you?
[10:05pm] jokeefe: correct
[10:05pm] BrianShaw: (Also, I've decided the fake news stuff is better discussed at an event I'm going to tomorrow. https://www.meetup.com/citizen-futures/events/236100597/ )
[10:05pm] papegaai: Title: Truth, Fact, and the Future of Journalism (Co-hosted with StoryCode) - Citizen Futures (Boston, MA) | Meetup (at www.meetup.com)
[10:06pm] Castaway_: Now, are you a 527, and the US Pirate Party is a separate 527?
[10:06pm] jokeefe: most of the time, we are donating our time as volunteers so there isn’t a contribution to worry about and public libraries are free
[10:06pm] Castaway_: papegaai, that sounds like a cool Meetup!
[10:06pm] papegaai: Castaway_: Error: "that" is not a valid command.
[10:06pm] jokeefe: cool, BrianShaw
[10:06pm] G: freakin chat bots, man
[10:07pm] BrianShaw: we found Trump's 5 million illegals. Dammit, Cleverbot
[10:07pm] G: illegals? no we reject that term
[10:07pm] G:
[10:07pm] G: how unlibertarian... "illegals" 
[10:07pm] BrianShaw: so what is Alexa? Undocumented?
[10:08pm] Castaway_: undocumented workers 
[10:08pm] BrianShaw: lol
[10:08pm] jokeefe: Alexa is capital with an audio feed
[10:09pm] jokeefe: thanks for the event, BrianShaw. wish I could go to it
[10:09pm] Castaway_: Me, too
[10:09pm] BrianShaw: np. It's a fairly new meetup, this is their second event
[10:10pm] G: which meetup? i missed somethign
[10:10pm] BrianShaw: and I realize immigration is complicated  we just handle it rather badly as a country
[10:10pm] BrianShaw: https://www.meetup.com/citizen-futures/events/236100597/
[10:10pm] papegaai: Title: Truth, Fact, and the Future of Journalism (Co-hosted with StoryCode) - Citizen Futures (Boston, MA) | Meetup (at www.meetup.com)
[10:10pm] jokeefe: will have to add them to my list
[10:11pm] G: oh Faraone
[10:11pm] G: we know him
[10:11pm] jokeefe: yes
[10:11pm] G: or maybe heard of him in passing once
[10:13pm] G: and taht is the tie in to the fake news
[10:13pm] Castaway_: I bet this peace and justice center is just waiting to be informed by Pirates: http://www.walkerctr.org/mission
[10:13pm] papegaai: Title: Mission | The Walker Center, Auburndale, Massachusetts (at www.walkerctr.org)
[10:15pm] Castaway_: All news is fake news unless you seek out contrarian views. 
[10:15pm] G: if you are looking for contrarians, you came to the right place
[10:15pm] G:
[10:15pm] Castaway_: Ha! 
[10:15pm] BrianShaw: what's the situation with the Walker Center? Are we hosting an event there?
[10:16pm] Castaway_: I think you ought to host one. 
[10:16pm] G: but hey i gotta be getting moving along, i'll leave you all to it? or do we want a formal motion to adjourn or whatever?
[10:16pm] BrianShaw: pirates being formal
[10:16pm] G: *shrugs* i dunno man. i just troll here
[10:16pm] jokeefe: night G
[10:16pm] BrianShaw: goodnight
[10:16pm] G: night!
[10:16pm] G left the chat room. (Quit: Web client closed)
[10:17pm] Castaway_: Goodnight
[10:17pm] jokeefe: we aren’t having an event at the Walker Center at this time
[10:18pm] Castaway_: I didn't mean to confuse anyone. I just wanted to suggest a venue.
[10:19pm] Castaway_: There's a peace and justice center in Burlington, VT, too.
[10:19pm] jokeefe: cool
[10:19pm] BrianShaw: certain kinds of events could work. They sound like a larger venue
[10:20pm] Castaway_: I bet they would be open to the civil liberties issues that Pirates advocate
[10:20pm] jokeefe: there is a national meeting at #uspp tomorrow night - https://blog.pirate-party.us/national-meeting-125-9pm-10pm-est/, Castaway_
[10:21pm] Castaway_: I'd like to drop in on that if I can.
[10:21pm] Castaway_: Thanks for telling me.
[10:21pm] BrianShaw: I have to head out now. Goodnight!
[10:21pm] Castaway_: Can I log into it through https://webchat.pirateirc.net/ ?
[10:21pm] papegaai: Title: PirateIRC Webchat (Iris) (at webchat.pirateirc.net)
[10:21pm] Castaway_: Goodnight!
[10:21pm] BrianShaw left the chat room.
[10:22pm] jokeefe: please do, Castaway_
[10:22pm] jokeefe: yes https://webchat.pirateirc.net/
[10:22pm] papegaai: Title: PirateIRC Webchat (Iris) (at webchat.pirateirc.net)
[10:23pm] Castaway_: OK, thanks. For some reason, I was not able to log into the USPP IRC tonight. Do they have one every Tuesday on a server in London?
[10:24pm] jokeefe: they did have informal meetings on Tuesdays, haven’t seen it happen reliably though there are a bunch of people on at any time
[10:24pm] Castaway_: Before I head out, I'll paste another link to a peace and justice center in MA that I bet would like to host a Mass Pirates Event: http://traprock.org/
[10:25pm] papegaai: Title: Traprock Center for Peace & Justice (at traprock.org)
[10:25pm] Castaway_: Oh, that's good to know. Maybe I did log in, but no one was writing anything. 
[10:25pm] Castaway_: That nonprofit is in Greenfield, MA
[10:26pm] jokeefe: yeah, I remember traprock from when I was in the Green Party
[10:26pm] jokeefe: thanks for the reminder
[10:27pm] Castaway_: Maybe they are only interested in the Green Party, but I hope not. OK, well, thanks again. I'll try to catch the national IRC tomorrow night!
[10:28pm] jokeefe: thanks for joining us
[10:28pm] Castaway_: Thank you.
[10:28pm] jokeefe: have a wonderful night
[10:28pm] Castaway_: OK, goodnight
[10:28pm] jokeefe: sleep is rapidly approaching
[10:28pm] jokeefe: thanks