Our annual party conference will be Saturday, November 14th and Sunday, November 15th. It will be virtual. The conference will focus on planning, expanding our platform and organizing how-tos. We have time for lightning talks and a small number of discussions and panels.
Registration is free and we encourage anyone who is interested in the Pirate Party to attend. Register here.
The conference will be a mix of video conferences, streamed discussions and pre-recorded presentations. We will email registrants the streaming details, especially participant details for the video conferences.
If you are interested in presenting or participating in a panel, please notify us by Friday, October 30th. If you want to organize a panel discussion, please provide the contact information for other speakers who you want to speak with you or have agreed up to speak with you. We are particularly interested in speakers on these topics:
- A pirate approach to education
- Building third-party coalitions
- Ensuring we all have privacy
- Fostering Free Software
- Proposing local legislation
- Pirate strategy
- Surveillance and counter-surveillance
- Corporate power
- Decentralized auditing of governments and corporations
- Income inequality
- Municipal organizing
- Open government
- Universal Basic Income, Job Guarantee and other approaches