Besides joining the party, we need your help building it by setting up events, tabling to spread the word about the Pirate Party and organizing local chapters.
Here are some of the resources we have that you can use to get started:
- Contact your Regional Contact, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if there isn’t a contact in your region;
- Look at our What the Heck is the Pirate Party? wiki page to understand our responses to question about our core issues;
- Read our Organizing Guide on our wiki for tips on organizing your community or at events;
- Print out and distribute our:
- brochure (pdf);
- poster (pdf);
- poster for events (pdf);
- a signup sheet (pdf)
- Sign up for our Activists mailing list to meet other Pirates and share ideas;
Use, add to or remix them as you like. You can find digital copies of our logo at our Press page.