We will have a general meeting this Sunday, 11/21 starting at 2pm. It will be at 25 Moore St., Somerville. The current agenda is:
- status of political designation petition
- status of the COICA bill & the campaign against it
- review of draft constitution & by-laws
- discuss policy positions on ACTA, education, govt 2.0 & other issues
- deciding date/time/location of the December meeting.
All people interested in the Pirate Party are welcome to attend.
Reminder: our weekly IRC chats are now on Sunday nights. We will post before the next one.