We are working with the Massachusetts Alliance Against Predatory Lending to setup clinics where homeowners can learn how to challenge their, usually illegal, foreclosure. The legislature reduced the time by which a homeowner can challege the legality of their foreclosure from twenty to three years.
If you know anyone who is was foreclosed on before 2014, they have until February 23rd to file to challenge their foreclosure. Please tell them about these free upcoming clinics:
- Saturday, Feb 18th, noon-4pm, Somerville Public Library, 79 Highland Avenue, Somerville
- Sunday, Feb 19th, 4-6pm, 2nd Congregational Church, 50 Onota St., Pittsfield
- Monday, Feb. 20th, 4-8pm, Coalition For Social Justice, 105 William St # 26, New Bedford
- Tuesday, Feb. 21st, 6:30-9pm, Brick House Community Resource Center, 24 Third St., Turners Falls
- Wednesday, Feb. 22nd, 1-5pm, Burns Building, 575 Warren St., Roxbury