Freedom Rally is always a festive event and this year was no exception. We had a great time, and we’d like to thank everyone who helped out. In particular, we’d like to show our appreciation for
- The 15 people who came to our tent and tabled during the weekend;
- The 93 people who signed MassCann’s petition to “permit the cultivation, distribution, possession, or use of marijuana by persons of age 21 and older” (aka ballot petition B);
- The 66 people who signed the PassMassAmendment’s petition: “Corporations are not people” and “Money is not speech” (aka ballot petition R);
- The 21 people who signed our own petition opposing H.2487 and H.2606, extending “Hollywood tax credit” subsidies to video game production companies;
- The 10 people who registered to vote; and
- Everyone who signed up for our mailing list, and/or volunteered to help out at future Mass Pirates events.
Thank you all, we couldn’t do it without you!