We updated our COVID-19 resource page with:
- COVID-19: How to be Safe and Resilient: a series of brief audio talks on protecting yourself, family and neighbors from COVID-19. It was produced by Northeastern University’s Global Resilience Institute;
- if you are facing eviction, download and follow these instructions from the Massachusetts Alliance Against Predatory Lending (MAAPL) for how to submit such an emergency stay of eviction filing. (DOC and PDF). You can also share our post on it;
- Contact your legislators and ask them to support HD.4935 to halt foreclosures and evictions during the COVID-19 Emergency. Mass. Jobs with Justice has a how-to page on calling your legislators to support this bill;
- How to make facemasks YouTube videos and other how-to instructions;
- VentilAid: open-source 3D printed ventilator;
- NIH 3D Print Exchange is up and we reorganized the how-to/help medical professionals sections.