The conference will focus on party planning for the 2023 local elections and other party building activities. We will have time for how-to sessions, lightning talks and a small number of panels. We aim to live stream the conference.
Registration is free. Register in advance to get the link to the conference video chat.
If you are interested in presenting or participating in a panel, please notify us by Friday, September 23rd. If you want to organize a panel discussion, please provide the contact information for other speakers who you want to speak with you or have agreed up to speak with you. We are particularly interested in speakers on these topics:
- A pirate approach to education
- Building third-party coalitions
- Ensuring we all have privacy
- Fostering Free Software
- Proposing local legislation
- Pirate strategy
- Surveillance and counter-surveillance
- Corporate power
- Decentralized auditing of governments and corporations
- Income inequality
- Municipal organizing
- Open government
- Universal Basic Income, Job Guarantee and other approaches
Pirate Council elections will take place a month later and we will post a form for members to nominate themselves or others.