Steve , Joe and James discuss the warm Winter we have had, the recent police shootings including the killing of Sayed Faisal, our upcoming conference, Boston Mayor Wu proposed overhaul of the Boston planning process, Oracle’s possible attempt to extract much more money from companies that use Java and H. R. 8399.
Links we discussed:
- Cambridge fatal police shooting raises questions about law enforcement and mental health;
- In first State of the City address, Michelle Wu pledges to overhaul Boston’s planning process;
- Katie Sponsler’s Twitter thread on police training;
- Experts warn of steep increase in Java costs under changes to Oracle license regime;
- Google LLC v. Oracle America, Inc.;
- H. R. 8399 and Chapter 53 it would repeal;
- ATF document on the National Firearms Act.