We will elect our Pirate Council as part of our Winter conference. Positions include Captain, First Officer, Quartermaster, PR/Media Director, Activism Director, Swarmwise Director, Web/Info Director, three Arbitrators and two representatives to the US Pirate Party.
If you are interested in throwing your hat in for any of these positions, please fill out our form. We advise you to become a member, join our activists email list, as well as read our Articles of Agreement and Code of Conduct. We also have meetings every other Thursday night every week 9-10pm. There are sign-on details on the sidebar of masspirates.org.
The election schedule is:
- Jan 25th – Last date for nominations
- Jan 26th – Candidates submit videos which we will post to our YouTube channel starting on Jan 27th
- Jan 27th – We will send ballots out. Pirates will have three weeks to vote
- Jan 28th – Pirate News will include candidate Q&A
- Feb 3rd – We will also have time for a candidate Q&A at the Winter conference.
- Feb 16th – Ballots must be returned