Joe, Malt, Steve and James talk about what’s going on with the Pirate Party and give the Pirate perspective on this week’s news.
Topics we covered:
- Legislature should not be exempt from Open Meeting Law
- China found using surveillance firms to help write ethnic-tracking specs
- Wi-Fi slinger Ubiquiti hints at source code leak after claim of ‘catastrophic’ cloud intrusion emerges
- Hundreds of millions of Facebook user records were exposed on Amazon cloud server
- These Companies Track Millions Of Cars—Immigration And Border Police Have Been Grabbing Their Data
- Fourth Circuit Upholds FBI Terrorist Watch List
- Smartphones share our data every four and a half minutes, says study
Thanks for watching! Find us at masspirates.org.