In last Sunday’s Pirate News, Joe, Malt, Steve and James talked about what’s going on with the Pirate Party and give the Pirate perspective on this week’s news. We covered:
- The upcoming Facial recognition tech hearing on July 30th
- Sign up to testify at the commission’s site by 5pm on Thursday, July 29th
- Boston Sea Port Camera Mapping Outing, August 7th, 10am, John Moakley Federal Court House, 1 Courthouse Way, Boston
- The Pegasus Revelations
- New bill strips Facebook, Twitter of Section 230 immunity for spreading vaccine falsehoods
- Opinion: Four takeaways from the first sentencing of a Jan. 6 insurrectionist
You can also find our surveillance camera map at cctv.masspirates.org.
PS: If you plan to testify on Friday, also signup to coordinate our testimony, testimony by Pirates and to get a reminder about the hearing.
Before and during the hearing, we will discuss the bills at https://discuss.masspirates.org/riot/#/room/#masspirates-discussion:matrix.org.