In last week’s Pirate News, Joe, Steve and James discussed the awful and unjustified police killing of Sayed Arif Faisal, over classification of public documents, the Espionage Act and Biden and Trump’s personal handling of public classified documents. We ended with what the Great Molasses Flood teaches us about the need for government regulation. We also mentioned the upcoming Winter Conference.
Links we discussed:
- Support Sayed Arif Faisal’s Family;
- Cambridge mayor addresses deadly police shooting of UMass Boston student;
- The Great Molasses Flood was Boston’s strangest disaster;
- The Great Boston Molasses Flood: why the strange disaster matters today;
- The Story of the Coconut Grove Fire.
This week’s Pirate News starts at 7:30pm Eastern: